• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ECW Has A New Title

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
1.Well the title they had before this new one was basically looked the same expect maybe a few changes that unless you see a picture of it you can't really tell that much...so I was counting the one in WWE and the one from ECW

2.Cause I can...I got it at a...Indy show that had it...lol..

3.Yeah I know the title looked better then the new one I said that..

kingovkings

I quite like the new style of the ecw belt and i think it looks better than the old one. IMO its a good change and one that was needed ECW isn't extreme anymore and this new belt just reinforces that point. just hope they don't mess around with the heavyweight tho that the best belt in the WWE and should stay that way, But probably wont it will get a revamp like the rest no doubt :(

btman

Some time ago I said the Divas belt was the only belt you can have and NOT say you have Championship Gold...

Today I am wrong. Fail on ECW's part. Silverback with a silver title... Shit his reign might be kind of long.

NinoBrown

Got no problem with it, rarely watch ECW so no biggie for me. The silver is changing it up, only silver title I can think of is the Japan one (IWGP I think). Diva's title is the ugliest title... ever.

HHHforever

TERRIBLE looking belt.

I disagree. I actually really like it. It's different and sometimes different is a good thing. They needed a change because this is no longer the old ECW and keeping it the same is stupid. I never really liked the old belt to be honest so I like the change. The flat black belt with the platinum plates looks real bad ass imo.

its not as foldy either...idk if you understand what im sayin but its probably just cause its new it doesn't flop all over the place lol

Hometown Kid

I agree the belt isn't terrible...but why not platinum if you're going for that kind of look? And the centerplate should be bigger...

Beer Money Army

well the the old ecw belt has been around for ages, So they probably thought it need a Change... i don't mind it...

My problem with the old ecw belt, that it look really small compared to the other 2 world titles

ben.waller

That belt SUCKS.

It reminded me of the Divas title. A joke of a belt.

Why did they have to change it? It was great the way it was.

And PINK. On the ECW BELT. What is up with that? It just makes it more convincing that ECW is full of blueberries and rejects. Some exceptions.

Jeez... that belt well and truly SUCKS!

ollie

I'm in two minds really. I think the silver looks sort of cool but not for the main title of a show. It also isn't so great close up, looks pretty cool from a distance but not like a 'proper' title if you know what i mean