• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Nino thats wrong lol, come to think of it this would actually make sense.

NinoBrown you will pay for that.....

Says the Matt Hardy Marks. But come on now, Matt hasn't had a real push since winning the tag titles, when was the last time Matt had a singles title? Hmm, what the European title? Or the Hardcore title? He's never won the US title, so why should he be skyrockted into the World title picture? So the writers should just make Hardy do what he's been doing for the past few years, jobbing.

HHHV1

Reaction score
Jeff Needs To Change His Theme Music To Probley His TNA Modest Theme Song Or A Remix Of That.And They Next Matt In The World Title Hunt. And Will They Ever Bring Back Jeff Face Paint I Miss The Face Paint.
------------------
That Would Funny As Shit I Can See It On The News Now.

A Man Was Seen Beating The Shit Out Of A Working In The Wrestling Bussiness WWE More About This Later.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Says the Matt Hardy Marks. But come on now, Matt hasn't had a real push since winning the tag titles, when was the last time Matt had a singles title? Hmm, what the European title? Or the Hardcore title? He's never won the US title, so why should he be skyrockted into the World title picture? So the writers should just make Hardy do what he's been doing for the past few years, jobbing.

I think his last singles title was the CW Title in 03 but thats not the point. Since coming back in 05 he has done nothing but work his ass off, and put on good matches, even though he was nearly buried in 05-06. Whether you like him or not I think its safe to say he is one of the better wrestlers on the Roster, who just happens to be way over. Also just because he may get he WHC push doesnt mean he will win it. In fact I think he wont win it this year at all, but getting a mainevent push will help him in the future. He will be in the mainevent, not win the title, go down to the US division, win that, lose it then go back to the mainevent, thats how I see it happening.

tommyboi65

Reaction score
Now tragicly nonetheless ,is time for the next superstar to step up tyo the plate & get in the main even tpicture,.. Matts a prime example of who's ready & who should be elevated.

Both Brothers are World Title Worthy & I'd a put that ECW strap on Jeff long before I'd make Nitro ECW Champ..

edge&christian4ever

Reaction score
ECW needs a commish or some sort of authority figure and that was made very evident when at the Royal RUmble Raw had Coach and Vince there and Smackdown had Teddy Long. and ECW had ............ KELLY KELLY. Please give them a GM just to never see her with those 3 again.

reaction

Reaction score
after all this matt being de pushed makes no sense Matt will get his title shot i reckon even though this cod be true (john cena winning title was fuked up so this is believable). i dont rekon it all happen plus dan rodman suks

Markz

Reaction score
I would like to see GM Vs Commish, but this would be too simillar to New Breed Vs Originals, but since ECW has nothing good and only 10 active Wrestlers, they should just go ahead.

Jeff Hardy as a prankster would be pretty funny.

LKP

- Randy Orton has been motivated and seems happier since being sent home for trashing a European hotel room.

Well thats a good sign, get him feuding with cena now have him lsoe the first tiem then at summerslam have hhh vs cena vs orton and hav eorton win it and him fued with hhh for the title and cena vs snitksy looks as if its on the cards then.

Jeff ahrdy needs new music i think and the face paint to go to prankster gimmick i can see it being very funny.

Ecw needs dusty on tv as ecw commish.

3lions

Reaction score
Erm, no they wouldn't.

DX won't even be a unit when they return. HHH will return months before HBK, so it would be pointless (they may team up now and again, but DX is likely dead).