ECW Championship Match For Cyber Sunday Announced!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fatal 55

Reaction score
WWE.com has announced another match for the Cyber Sunday Pay-per-view. ECW Champion CM Punk will defend his title against the fan's choice of Big Daddy V, The Miz or John Morrison.

So, the only match on the list that we haven't seen in the last four days is Punk vs. Miz.

As announced yesterday, the main event of the show will be WWE Champion Randy Orton vs. the fan's choice of Shawn Michaels, Jeff Hardy or Mr. Kennedy.

Credit: PW Insider

Damn It!

Everybody vote for Morrison because the other 2 plainly don't belong as champion! Well maybe Big Daddy V, but who wants to see a repeat performance of No Mercy! What's wrong with Elijah Burke, Stevie Richards & Kevin Thorn! Atleast one of those should have been able to be in it!

As a proud WWECW Supporter... This annoys me!

OrtonIsGod

Reaction score
None of the choices are very popular superstars. It would be interesting to see who actually would win the vote if it wasn't rigged.

If I was going to vote, I would vote Morrison.

steve316

Reaction score
wow morrison lol this would make around punk vs morrison 12 i know somone has the right number

Reaction score
Is it me or WWE really hates ECW and punk? Also maybe im hallucinating or is taboo tuesday/cyber sunday getting worse every year?