ECW: C Brand No Longer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

torriesthebest

Reaction score
So yeah, this is my first time on Impact so I figured why not go for what I'm used to...Be The Booker. I have a decent amount of experience and judging by what I started with, I'm pretty good. I look to hear from at least a few people. If anyone wants to talk wrestling, tuckerb16@hotmail.com.

ECW: C Brand No Longer

After the draft and just 3 weeks before Vengeance: Night of Champions it was revealed that a new GM would be placed on ECW territory with Armando Estrada double dipping as wrestler & GM. With Theodore Long quitting his job as Assistant GM of Smackdown it was a no brainer for Vince McMahon. Thus resulted in Teddy getting the job. Long was reluctant to take the job until he found out that not just was ECW going to be two hours but he had a nice line-up of superstars and he was allowed to make two last forms of action on Smackdown because of his horrible treatment from La Familia. Those two actions were first to reinstate The Undertaker to Smackdown and the second was to take his idea of the Divas Championship to ECW with him along with any diva wanting to follow. Long has revealed all of his draft picks except one which he has asked everyone to keep secret because of huge plans. That pick along with a few other huge announcements will be featured on ECW on Sci-Fi this week.....

Roster

Male:
Shelton Benjamin
Evan Bourne
Elijah Burke
Carlito
Colin Delaney
Tommy Dreamer
Kenny Dykstra
Finlay
Hornswoggle
Brian Kendricks
Mr. Kennedy
Kofi Kingston
Matt Hardy
Paul London
The Miz
Shannon Moore
John Morrison
Nunzio
Cody Rhodes
Stevie Richards
DH Smith
Matt Striker
Jimmy Wang Yang

Female:
Cherry
Kelly Kelly
Kristal
Michelle McCool
Natayla
Victoria

General Manager:
Theodore Long

Referees:
Wes Adams
Scott Armstrong
Mike Posey

Announce Team:
Tazz
Mike Adamle

Interviewer:
Lena Yada

Inactive:
Big Daddy V
Boogeyman

Stables:
John Morrison, The Miz & Layla
Jimmy Wang Yang & Shannon Moore
DH Smith & Cody Rhodes

Pay-Per-View Schedule:
Royal Rumble
No Way Out
Wrestlemania
Backlash
Judgement Day
One Night Stand & Vengeance
Great American Bash
Summerslam
Unforgiven
Cyber Sunday
Survivor Series
Armageddon

MK3

Reaction score
Looks good man, i've read this on the other forum, and talked to you on MSN, and i know that it will be good. Good luck bro :)

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
What the hell is it with all these new member's.. It's like they are oozing from the wall's.. They are all from that other place...

None the less, good btb.. Will review here..

WWERULES

Reaction score
not too bad, we'll see what you can do.

Damn Diesel you seem a bit bitter today

McLovin

Reaction score
Looks interesting, I'm looking forward to seeing your work.

torriesthebest

Reaction score
Show 1

ECW on Sci-Fi

The show opens with Don’t Question My Heart playing loud through the arena. The atmosphere on this night would affect even the stalest of people as everyone is anticipating the new changes in ECW….

Adamle: Hi everyone. The intensity is electrifying here tonight on ECW. I’m Mike Adamle and this is my partner Tazz. So Tazz, how are you feeling tonight?

Tazz: Mike this has got to be one of the biggest nights in ECW history. I’m having a hard time staying in my seat because after years off being on Smackdown I know Teddy Long has got a lot planned for ECW and no matter what he always delivers.

Adamle: Well speak of the devil…

Theodore Long comes down to the ring & with a mic in hand.

Long: HOLLA! HOLLA! HOLLA! Welcome everyone here and people around the world to the NEW EEEE-CCCC-WWWW.

The crowd gives a huge pop.

Long: Now of course you all know there are new horizons down here in ECW and as the playa I am I’m gonna shake things up even more. With that being said I’m gonna have to break your hearts for a second.

The crowd seems stale at the statement.

Long: I need for ECW Champion Kane to come down to the ring.

Kane makes his way down to the ring looking suspicious. He gets in and grabs a mic.

Kane: What gives Long?

Long: Well playa, as you know you are a Smackdown guy and since I have severed all ties with Vickie Guerrero that means you can’t be my champion. That is unless you win tonight.

Kane: No problem. Who do I have to beat?

Long: Kane, you have to beat my secret draft pick and reluctantly my moneymaker. Here he is…

Of all people MVP’s music hits and he stops at the top of the ramp. The crowd drowns MVP with boos.

Kane: Let me get this straight. All I have to do is beat the same chump that I set on fire a year ago and I get to stay on ECW?

MVP: Wait a minute man. First of all, MVP is no chump. You’re the chump. I mean what credible title defense have you had? None. Who have you defended against? Nobody. You lost to the tag team champions for god sake. Teddy you could’ve made this at least the slightest bit competitive.

Kane: Oh really MVP. You’ll find out tonight exactly how much pain I inflict on anyone I step into the ring with and even more. You’ll find out exactly how credible the big red machine is.

MVP: Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Teddy after I beat this guy can I go on vacation or something. The competition won’t stand a chance so why not make them wait.

Long: MVP there won’t be any vacations given out. IF you win tonight you’ll be a fighting champion and seeing as though I want Kane to win and be ECW exclusive I’m making tonights match Falls Count Anywhere.

MVP: WHAT MAN! You know what Teddy. You’re the most racist prick I’ve ever met in my life.

MVP drops the mic and goes to the back. Kane & Teddy Long shake hands and Kane retreats to the back.

Long: Now that’s settled, I have to announce that The Miz & John Morrison will be the new ECW Tag Team Champions because they held the Tag Team Titles for such a long time.

The crowd boos.

Long: Hold on now. We will also have the Vixens Championship & the Television Championship coming to ECW after Night of Champions. But now its time for the rest of the show. Please welcome, The Protégé, Evan Bourne.

Bourne makes his way down to the ring.

1. Evan Bourne vs. Kenny Dykstra

Finish: Dykstra goes to the top rope. He stalks Bourne and goes for a move but Bourne sweeps his legs from under him & Dykstra falls on his head. Bourne covers but Dykstra kicks out at two. Bourne picks Dykstra up & whips him into the corner. Bourne charges and hits a knee to Dykstra’s head. Bourne grabs Kenny and hits a Moonsault Neckbreaker maneuver. He covers….

Chimel: The winner of this match…Evan Bourne.

Bourne celebrates the victory until some familiar music hits. Carlito comes down to the ring. He has a mic in hand.

Carlito: Who the hell do you think you are? You can’t just come into the WWE and prance around and expect everything to be all cherries and rainbows.

Bourne has a confused look on his face.

Carlito: Does this sound like something foreign or something? Are you stupid or just deaf?

Bourne: Hey I don’t know what your problem is but I think you need some anger management or something. I didn’t come to WWE to piss people off, well, that is unless it’s necessary. And for some reason you already don’t like me. What’s you problem?

Carlito: You wanna know what my problem is…This is my problem…

Carlito spits an apple in Bourne’s face. Bourne turns to wipe his face. Carlito grabs him and hits the Backstabber. Carlito laughs and retreats to the back.

Adamle: Now what the hell was that all about? The kid was just out here entertaining the fans and that punk Carlito jumped him.

Tazz: Well that’s how it was in the old ECW. New guys get picked on until they earn their respect. Looks like Evan Bourne will have to gain Carlito’s first. We’ll see what happens with this soon I’m sure.

*Commercial Break*

2. Elijah Burke vs. Matt Hardy

Finish: Both men trade right hands with Matt getting the best of the exchange. He whips Burke into the rope & follows with a clothesline. Matt tries the side-effect but Burke counters with elbows. He dropkicks Matt out of the ring. Burke gets out of the ring and runs straight into a right hand from Matt. Matt hits a Russian Leg Sweep on Burke into the Announce Table. Both men seem to be knocked out. The ref gets to the count of 9 and neither man can answer the count….

Chimel: Referee Scott Armstrong has informed me that this match will be ruled a no contest due to a DOUBLE COUNTOUT!

Crowd: LET THEM FIGHT! LET THEM FIGHT! LET THEM FIGHT!

We go backstage to see John Morrison, Layla & The Miz standing in front of a mirror.

Layla: It’s a shame all of these tag teams can even come within an inch of being as great as the chick magnet and the Shaman of Sexy.

Miz: Yeah Layla. I mean we’ve beaten ‘em all. The ECW Champ and Mr. Money In The Bank, The Brothers of Destruction, the past few tag team champions and even that duo of losers Jimmy Wang Yang & Shannon Moore.

Morrison: And the rest of the WWE is afraid to even step to us and challenge because our dominance is more radiant than the sun itself. Look at how many people we shoot down on the Dirt Sheet. None of the have the guts to step up to us.

Layla: And why is that guys?

Miz: Because we’re the be….

Jimmy Wang Yang & Shannon Moore walk up behind them & the trio turns around.

Moore: Its amazing how you two seem to talk smack every time but when it comes down to getting in the ring you have to cheat to win.

Morrison: Why don’t you two losers go play some video games or go to a rodeo or something? We’re done wasting our time on no-names like you trying to get a bump off of our superstardom. Just realize you’ll be sad little outcasts your whole life.

Yang: Then how about you two cowards give us a shot at those titles at Night of Champions.

Miz: Not a chance.

Moore: Maybe this’ll sway your minds.

Moore & Yang attack Miz & Morrison with right hands. Layla screams for help. Moore is all over the Miz & Yang takes Morrison out with a dropkick. Officials finally come to separate the teams. Miz, Morrison & Layla scurry away from the scene.

Back out in the ring we see Tony Chimel.

Chimel: The following match will decide the #1 Contender for the ECW Heavyweight Championship at Vengeance: Night of Champions. This match will also be contested under Extreme Rules…

3. Extreme Rules #1 Contender Match: Finlay vs. Tommy Dreamer
Finish: Finlay clotheslines Dreamer over the top ropes & follows him to the outside. Finlay hits right hands on Dreamer and they come to the announce table. Finlay charges but Dreamer counters with a Flapjack on the Announce Table. Finlay looks to be out cold. Dreamer picks Finlay up & throws him back in the ring. He covers but Finlay kicks out at two. Dreamer picks Finlay up but Finlay counters with punches to the gut. Finlay bounces off the ropes but Dreamer counters with back body drop. Finlay rolls out of the ring. Dreamer goes to grab him but Finlay grabs a chair a smashes Dreamer in the head with it. Finlay crawls in the ring & covers but Dreamer kicks out at 2. Finlay is pissed, he starts mauling Dreamer with punches. Dreamer is busted open from the chair shot as Finlay picks him up. Dreamer gets pissed and grabs a kendo stick. He whacks Finlay dead in the head with it & shortly after Finlay starts to bleed. Finlay gets back up and charges but Dreamer hits a Spinebuster for a 2 count. Dreamer gets up & Hornswoggle is in the ring with a fire extinguisher. He sprays Dreamer with it. Finlay hits Dreamer with the shilieghle in the gut & hits the CELTIC CROSS. He covers….

Chimel: The winner of this match and the new Number 1 Contender….Finlay.

*Commercial Break*

Mr. Kennedy makes his way down to the ring. He grabs the mic from above the ring.

Kennedy: Welcome ladies and gentlemen, boy and girls. Tonight is your first night to embark on what is a new day in ECW. One man has went and conquered the divisions of Raw & Smackdown and now has made his way to ECW to take it by storm. This man is the flagship superstar of the WWE & a future ECW Champion. His name is MMMMMIIIIISTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEERTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd gives this one of the biggest pops of the night.

Kennedy: KKKKEEEENNNNNNNNEEEEDDDDYYYY!!!!

He leaves the ring.

Adamle: That was a huge statement from an even larger ego.

Tazz: Yeah Mike but now we take you backstage to the GM’s Office.

Long: Welcome playas. Now as you know Vengeance is the Night of Champions and with the series of events earlier tonight I have made a few matches. Of course Finlay will face the winner of tonight’s ECW Title match. John Morrison & The Miz will defend the ECW Tag Team Titles against Jimmy Wang Yang & Shannon Moore

Slight Pop from the Crowd

Long: Because of the enthusiasm from the crowd tonight during Matt Hardy & Elijah Burke’s match the two will face off again for the Television Title.

Solid Pop from the Crowd

Long: And since I have brought in the Vixen’s Championship we will have a Four Corners Match to determine the first Vixen’s Champion. The participants will be…Kelly Kelly, Cherry, Kristal, Jillian, Victoria & Michelle McCool.

The crowd gives a monster pop for the Vixens.

Long: Thank you. And speaking of Vixens here they are.

4. Michelle, Cherry & Kelly vs. Victoria, Kristal & Jillian- Special Ref: Layla

Finish: Cherry pushes Victoria out of the ring. She runs across the apron and hits a crossbody. Jillian goes to the top rope but Michelle throws her off. Kelly tackles dropkicks Jillian out of the ring & follows her. Kristal & Michelle are legal. The two divas trade blows until Michelle gets a block & whips Kristal into the ropes. Kristal counters with a DDT. She covers and Layla quick counts but Michelle still kicks out at 2. Kristal stalks Michelle and bounces off the ropes but Michelle hits a big boot. Michelle argues with Layla and then levels her with a kick to the head. She sets Kristal up & hits the ANGEL WINGS FACEBUSTER. A new ref runs down to the ring as Michelle covers…..

Chimel: The winners of this match Kelly Kelly, Cherry & Michelle McCool

We see a video of an exchange in a street fight between Kane and MVP.

Cody Rhodes’ music hits & he makes his way down to the ring with new found ally DH Smith.

Rhodes: I want my father to come down to the ring. Dad I know you don’t want everyone to know but these are the WWE fans and if anyone deserve to know its your birthday its definitely them. So come on dad…

Dusty Rhodes comes down to the ring.

Dusty: Cody you know you ain’t right for this one. But I guess its alright since these are the WWE fans.

DH: Yeah Dusty. These are the fans that have loved and respected you for years upon year & to be an old geezer like you it should be an honor.

Dusty: Now look kido I don’t know who you think you are but no matter how old I am I WILL NOT be disrespected by some punk kid who hasn’t proved anything and doesn’t even respect his own family name.

DH: Old man I’d wipe the floor with you in a matter of seconds.

Dusty: Come on then kid. I’ll show how we did it back in the day.

Cody steps in between the two.

Cody: Now D there’s no way in HELL I can sit here and let you disrespect my father like that. You’re telling him things right now that I’ve wanted to tell him my whole life.

Cody turns and looks Dusty in the face.

Cody: And Dad there’s nobody breathing that would like to kick your ass more than me…

Cody gives Dusty a low blow. DH bounces off the ropes and hits a big boot. Dusty falls on the ropes. He bounces off and gives DH a right hand followed by a clothesline. Cody takes his father down with a right hand and brass knuckles.

The crowd tries to down both men in boos.

Cody tells them to shut up. He picks Dusty up in a headlock. DH grabs his legs up & Cody drops Dusty again with a DDT.

The two men leave Dusty in the ring laid out.

*Commercial Break*

We come back from break to see clips off the former rivalry between MVP & Kane. We see an uncensored video of MVP being lit on fire in the Inferno Match.

5. ECW Championship Falls Count Anywhere: MVP vs. Kane

MVP stands in the ring and awaits the Big Red Machine. The arena turns red & seems almost pitch black. The fans go crazy. Fire starts piping out of the ring posts. Kane makes his way down to the ring & gets in. MVP attacks with right hands & back clubs. Kane starts fighting back with quick rights & lefts. MVP bails out of the ring. Kane flips over the top rope & follows him. Kane hits MVP from behind & follows it with a back suplex. He picks MVP up & gives him an uppercut. MVP falls against the barricade after the shot. Kane charges but MVP hits a back body drop and sends Kane into the crowd. MVP steps over the barricade & grabs a crutch from & fan. He hits Kane straight in the head with it. MVP stomps Kane time & time again & picks him up. He throws Kane back over the barricade. MVP hops over the barricade & picks Kane up. He throws Kane into the barricade. MVP picks Kane up & throws him back in the ring. He grabs Kane, kicks him in the midsection & bounces off the ropes. Kane ducks the clothesline & bounces off the ropes with a clothesline of his own. Kane picks MVP up & whips him into the corner. He charges into the corner with a big splash followed by a big boot off the ropes. Kane stalks MVP. He chokes MVP but MVP low blows him & bounces off the ropes with a Spinning Wheel Kick. Both men are down. MVP gets to his feet & picks Kane up. He hangs Kane from the turnbuckle. MVP bounces off the ropes with a dropkick to the face. Kane doesn’t fall down. MVP goes to ringside and grabs a chair. He gets back in the ring & places the chair on Kane’s chin. Umaga goes to the opposite corner. He charges but at the same time Kane flips off the turnbuckle with the chair in hand. Kane hits MVP with the chair as he’s running but MVP falls into the ropes. Kane hits MVP in the midsection with the chair & drops it in front of him. He bounces off the ropes & hits a DDT on the chair. MVP is busted open. Kane covers…1, 2 but MVP kicks out before the 3. He stalks MVP. Kane charges but MVP counters with a Samoan drop followed by a cover…1, 2 but Kane kicks out. Both men are down. The ref checks on both men & begins to count. Both men get up struggle to get up. MVP sees the site of his own blood & charges at Kane but Kane ducks & MVP runs straight into the choke. Kane hits the chokeslam & flops down on MVP…1. The ref stops the count because MVP puts his foot on the rope. Kane picks MVP up. He goes for a rare powerbomb but MVP counters with a back body drop. He stalks Kane & as he gets up MVP goes for a Big Boot but Kane ducks & the ref gets the kick. Kane hits the CHOKESLAM. He covers but there is no referee to count. The crowd chants ONE, TWO, THREE but to no avail. A new referee comes down to the ring. He counts 1, 2…MVP kicks out at the very last second. Kane tries to pick MVP up but MVP hits a low blow. Kane falls into the corner. MVP charges and hits the BIG BOOT in the corner. He grabs Kane & hits a Double Underhook DDT. MVP covers…..

Winner & NEW ECW CHAMPION: MVP

Adamle: Even after what just happened here apparently we have more in this show. We go backstage to Lena Yada.

Lena: Thanks Mike & Tazz. I’m standing here with none other than the gold standard Shelton Benjamin. And Shelton, what’s on your mind?

Shelton: Well Lena, I’ll take it from here….As you all know I have been offered 3 different movie roles this past week and people are really talking about Shelton Benjamin. And with Night of Champions coming up I wanted to take the opportunity to challenge a champion in both WWE and Hollywood. I think you all know who I’m talking about. That’s right….The Rock. So Rock whether you’re watching tonight or will hear about it from one of the many people talking about me in Hollywood. Know this, I don’t care whether its in person, satellite, text message hell I don’t care if its through tel-o-gram. I want an answer next week right here. What do you say? Me & you, one-on-one, great vs. great at Vengeance Night of Champions. Catch me next week Rock….

He walks away.

Lena: Well there you have it signing off for Mike Adamle & Tazz. See you next week here on ECW on Sci-fi. I’m Lena Yada. HOLLA!​

Reaction score
looks interesting. i'll review when i find time. probably tomorrow. i skimmed it though. keep up the good work.

Reaction score
Okay this show was nice i liked it i can ot wait to see The Rock when he responds to Benjamin. Only thing you could maybe add a little more detail to your matches i am not having a stab at you thats juts my opinion. The opening promo was really good i really liked it especially with Teddy laying down the law with MVP. My other fav part was the actual main event and i dont think anyone expected MVP to win but i am glad that he did.

torriesthebest

Reaction score
ECW on Sci-Fi

The show opens with a video. It shows different people saying…

1: Power…Speed.

2: Determination…Perseverance.

3: Skill…Athleticism.

All three show up on the screen and speak together.

All: All of these things are what it takes to be successful in the sports-entertainment business. Those things are possessed by one man and one man only. His name is M….V….P.

The video then turns to highlights of MVP taking superstars such as Matt Hardy, Undertaker, Kane, Batista & CM Punk. We then see a clip of last week’s ECW Championship match. The video is favoring MVP completely.

1 2 you hear the clock tickin? Tick Tock it’s about to start tickin. 3 4 I want you to remember me. The day (blah, blah, blah). I’M COMIN!!!!!

MVP makes his way down to the ring followed by a quartet of “MVP Cheerleaders” & a bodyguard. The ring is set up with a red carpet and a throne for MVP. MVP sits in the throne & the cheerleaders start a cheer. Two of the cheerleaders bump into one another and the whole cheer is messed up. MVP is livid. Surprisingly Kristal comes down to the ring.

Kristal: You know MVP I think you need a woman on your side who can handle business, shake hands, talk the talk and deliver results. That woman is me. So what do you say?

MVP: Well I mean you can talk all you want be I want to see you walk the walk and deliver those results.

Kristal: Okay. Well here goes.

Kristal kicks one of the cheerleaders in the stomach & clotheslines another. One jumps on her back but she backs her up hard into the corner. Kristal kicks the last cheerleader in the midsection. She grabs her & hits a Full Nelson Facebuster. Kristal gets up and grabs the mic.

Kristal: Was that results enough for you?

MVP: Well yeah actually. Welcome aboard. I think the two of us could take over ECW in no time. All we have to do is get rid of Teddy Long.

Kristal: I’ll take care of that myself…..

Teddy Long comes out to the ramp.

Long: Did I just hear you two right? You’re gonna get rid of me. Think again playas cuz you got another thing coming. In a strange series of event I ended up trading Finlay & Hornswoggle to Raw because of some backstage conflict, something to do with politics. But anyway you have to go through this man to get to me & playa that ain’t no easy task. He will be here to face you next week. His name is….JOHN CENA!

The crowd goes crazy. MVP & Kristal’s mouths drop.

Long: Now that’s what I’m talking about. HOLLA! HOLLA! HOLLA!

Tazz: That’s big Mike. The doctor of Thuganomics is coming to the Land of Extreme.

Adamle: Yeah & MVP & Kristal don’t seem too happy about it. We’ll be right back everyone.

*Commercial Break*

1. Victoria & Jillian vs. Michelle McCool & Kelly Kelly

Finish: Jillian hits a Cartwheel Legdrop on Kelly. She covers but Michelle comes in to break up the pin. Michelle grabs Jillian and tees off on her with right hands into the corner. Michelle backs away and charges into the corner with a splash. She kicks Jillian in the midsection and bounces off the ropes with a jumping neckbreaker. Outside, Victoria picks Kelly Kelly up and she hits the WIDOW’S PEAK. Michelle is on her way too Kelly’s aid but Victoria hangs her up on the ropes. Jillian grabs Michelle and hits the Jumping Facebuster. She covers….

Chimel: The winners of this match… Jillian & Victoria

Both Jillian and Victoria signal for the belt. They see each other & instantly they get in each others faces saying not this time.

Tazz: Jillian & Victoria impressive tonight. They’re looking to be champion in their own respective right. But hey only one woman can win and there isn’t any tag teams come Night of Champions so these women will be divided.

Adamle: Enough about the chicks Tazz, these two men displayed the utmost form of disrespect last week. Those two men are Cody Rhodes & DH Smith. This is what happened last week…

A video airs of the harsh words and beating of Dusty Rhodes by Cody & DH.

DH Smith & Cody Rhodes make their way down to the ring. Cody grabs a mic.

Cody: I want to call my father out here tonight just to apologize, me & DH actually. My dad deserves an apology for everything that happened last week.

Dusty Rhodes comes to the ramp.

Dusty: Cody how could you? I mean I’m your father for god’s sake. You wouldn’t even be here right now if it wasn’t for me.

Cody: See old man. I was going to apologize for what happened last week but now all I want to apologize for is not TAKING YOU OUT last week! I’m sick of you trying to teach me everything. Dad you’re not as legendary as you think and I’m tired of it…

DH takes the mic.

DH: Basically old man what Cody is trying to say is make your way on down that ramp so we can finish what we started last week.

Dusty: Oh I’m comin but believe you me I’m not comin alone.

Glass Shatters….

Adamle: OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN! IT’S STONE COLD Tazz!

The crowd is going crazy as Stone Cold joins Dusty Rhodes & the two enter the ring. They are teeing off on Cody & DH when out of nowhere Randy Orton runs down to the ring. He hits Austin from behind and all three men gang up on Dusty & Austin. This bring Kennedy down to the ring with a chair in hand & Orton, DH & Cody high tail out of the ring.

Teddy Long comes up on the titan-tron.

Long: You know I’m about sick of this disrespect going on here. I’m gonna have a talk with the Board of Directors right now to get a match signed for Night of Champions. The match will be Cody Rhodes, DH Smith & Randy Orton going against Dusty Rhodes, Mr. Kennedy & Stone Cold Steve Austin.

The crowd goes wild for the announcement.

Long: I’m sure after what just happened the Board will sign this match and at Night of Champions you three will get exactly what’s coming to you. Holla, Holla, Holla.

Austin, Kennedy & Dusty look pleased as Cody, Orton & DH retreat to the back.

*Commercial Break*

The WWE Smack of the Night is up next. We see clips of the attack by Shannon Moore and Jimmy Wang Yang last week. The video closes.

2. Shannon Moore w/Yang vs. The Miz w/Morrison & Layla

Finish: Moore hits a crossbody of the top ropes. Layla distracts the ref. Morrison runs in the ring to interfere but gets cut off by a clothesline from Yang. Yang tees off on Morrison with right hands and dropkicks him out of the ring. He jumps on the top rope and hits a diving moonsault on Morrison. Back in the ring, Miz whips Moore into the corner. He tries to hit the turnbuckle clothesline but Moore counters in to a victory roll. 1…2…3.

Chimel: The winner of this match….Shannon Moore.

*Commercial Break*

We go backstage and Colin Delaney walks into the GM’s Office. Tiffany is sitting on Teddy Long’s desk.

Colin: So Mr. Long, you wanted to see me?

Long: Call me Teddy Long.

Colin: Okay Mr. Long I mean Theodore. I mean Teddy. Sorry I’m a little nervous.

Long: That’s okay playa. What I called you in for is that I am much different from Armando Estrada & I will give you a fair shot to make it here in ECW. That’s why for the ECW Extreme Rules Battle Royale at Night of Champions; you will be the last entrant.

Colin: Wow! Oh my. Thank you so much Mr. Long. I mean Teddy.

Long: Now run along playa.

Colin leaves the room. Tiffany is about to walk out.

Long: Excuse me but where might you be going?

Tiffany: Oh I didn’t tell you did I? Well I am a participant in the Bikini Contest that is up next.
Long: Well I’ll be. I just hired you and you’re already making an impact here on ECW. Go out there and give ‘em the best you got.

Tiffany: Oh believe me. I will. See ya soon.

She leaves the room.

Long: Man! I hate to see that girl go but I love watching her leave!

Out to ringside now and we seen none other than Tazz in the ring ready to host the Bikini Contest.

Tazz: Now the winner of this contest will be the covergirl for the DVD copy of WWE Divas: In The Windy City. Introducing first….

3. Bikini Contest: Tiffany vs. Kristal vs. Lena Yada vs. Eve Torres

Tazz: Now each diva here gets 15 seconds to show off those smokin bikinis and then the crowd here in Utah will decide who the winner is. First up…Lena.

Lena shows off her black bikini for a decent reaction.

Tazz: Next up…Eve.

Eve gets a small pop for her pokadot bikini.

Tazz: Come on Kristal.

Kristal gets a loud reaction from being barely clothed.

Tazz: And last but definitely not least….Tiffany.

Tiffany by far gets the best reaction from her skin tone colored bikini with a thong.

Tazz: Well Utah I think you’ve all decided. The winner of this Bikini Contest & covergirl of the DVD copy of WWE Divas: In The Windy City…Tiffany.

The crowd gives Tiffany a great pop and Eve & Lena go to congratulate her. Kristal is livid. She grabs Tiffany by the hair and slams her. Kristal then kicks Eve in the midsection and hits a DDT. Lena high tails out of the ring. Kristal grabs Tiffany and hits the Full Nelson Facebuster which she calls the Kristal Krash. She fixes her hair and leaves the ring.

Tazz: Well I guess we have a sore loser. Can we get some help down here?

Adamle: Well with that situation over let’s see what happened last week between Evan Bourne & Carlito.

The video airs of Carlito spitting an apple in the face of Bourne followed by the devastating Backstabber.

4. Evan Bourne vs. Matt Striker

Finish: Striker has Bourne in a headlock. Bourne hits Striker with elbows to the midsection followed by a back suplex. Bourne climbs to the top rope. Carlito runs down to the ring. Bourne jumps and hits a crossbody on Carlito. He recovers and as Striker runs up to the ropes Bourne trips him up. Bourne hops to the top rope and hits a Diving Moonsault. He covers…

Chimel: The winner of this match….Evan Bourne

As the ref is raising Bourne’s hand Carlito runs into the ring. He hits Bourne from behind with rights and lefts. Carlito runs out of the ring & gets a chair. He gets back in the ring & tries to take Bourne’s head off with the chair. Bourne is out cold. Carlito stands over him raising his hand and the chair. He grabs a mic.

Carlito: You know Bourne. You coming in WWE thinking you’re the best….that’s not cool. Now Carlito beating you to a pulp at Night of Champions….that’s cool.

Carlito bites into his apple and spits in down into Bourne face. He leaves the ring.

A WWE Commercial airs talking about Night of Champions.

We then see flashes of a blonde on the titantron. She begins to speak without us ever seeing her face.

Lady: I’m on my way…to ECW…a home-coming of sorts…twelve days…one woman…once again….see you there.

Adamle: What the hell was that Tazz?

Tazz: I don’t know but I’m sure she’s HOT!

Paul London & Brian Kendricks are already in the ring. MVP comes out with a mic in hand.

MVP: Tonight I was supposed to be facing these two guys with my partner who jumped ship to Raw for that punk John Cena. So, me & Kristal made a few calls and found the perfect partner for me tonight. His name is Mark Henry!

Mark Henry walks down to the ring in front on MVP.

5. MVP & Mark Henry vs. London & Kendricks

London & Kendricks run straight to Mark Henry but they get knocked down by a double clothesline. MVP enters the ring. Henry picks Kendricks up & hits the World’s Strongest Slam. London tries to pick himself up in the corner but MVP takes him out with a big boot. London falls into MVP’s arms. MVP hits the Double Underhook DDT. He covers…

Chimel: The winners of this match….MVP & Mark Henry.

Adamle: Is this some kind of a new faction here on ECW. First, MVP & Kristal join forces then they get Mark Henry to do their dirty work for them.

Tazz: Only time will tell Mike. What is this? Stevie Richards and….Nunzio? What are these guys doing here?

The two men make their way down to the ring. Nunzio grabs a mic.

Nunzio: As you all should know I’ve been in ECW since it came to WWE & even before that I had been in it for years. I think it’s about time that I start getting noticed for the time I put in. I mean, come on, its disrespectful to see these ECW Champions who are not here for more than a few weeks before they get a title reign. Big Show…came to the show and after a month was champion. John Morrison….less than two weeks after he debuted, won the title. Chavo Guerrero….came out of the blue and won the title. Kane…won the title after winning a battle royal and then participated in the worst Wrestlemania title defense ever. And MVP…debuted last week AND WON THE ECW CHAMPIONSHIP!!!! WHAT THE F…….

Richards grabs the mic as Nunzio starts to have a temper tantrum.

Richards: What my friend here is trying to say is that we seen earlier how Teddy Long told Colin Delaney he was going to be making a bigger impact on ECW. We think with new management comes new opportunities. And with that being said, if us ECW Originals don’t start seeing some of those opportunities then we’re gonna make our own impact.

Richards steps straight into the camera.

Richards: You don’t have to believe us. We’ll show you, you’ll see.

Richards drops the mic & they leave the ring.

*Commercial Break*

Backstage we see Matt Hardy on his way to the ring for the main event. Elijah Burke steps to his face.

Burke: You’d better start watching your back around here because I’m gonna do everything in my power to be the Television Champion.

Hardy: Elijah, I am in no way, shape nor form worried about anything you have to come at me with. At Night of Champions, our match won’t be like last week. It won’t be any No Contests, Countouts or anything else. You’re gonna suffer from a Twist of Fate.

Burke laughs.

Burke: I bet you think your little “catchphrase” was funny huh? Matt you’re not even in my league. And that gives me no motivation to face you at Night of Champions.

Matt instantly slaps the taste out of Burke’s mouth.

Matt: That enough motivation?

Matt walks through the curtain to the arena.

6. Shelton Benjamin vs. Matt Hardy

Finish: Matt stalks Benjamin from the top rope. Benjamin gets up & Matt hits a moonsault on him. Matt stalks him and sets up for the Twist of Fate when Elijah Burke comes down to the ring. Matt runs and jumps through the ropes onto Burke. Matt gets on top on Burke and starts beating him down with punches. A bunch of officials run down to the ring & separate the two men. They force Matt back into the ring & when he turns around, just like that the Gold Standard hits the T-BONE SUPLEX. He covers….

Chimel: The winner of this match….Shelton Benjamin.

Elijah Burke runs into the ring & grabs Matt Hardy he takes him out side the ring & Matt starts fighting back. The two men fight into the crowd and out of camera’s view.

Music: IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! WHAT THE ROCK…..IS COOKIN…..

The crowd goes crazy thinking that The Rock is in the arena tonight.

Chimel: Please welcome from via-satellite….THE ROCK.

Rock: Well, well, well. If it isn’t the blonde haired FREAK Shelton Benjamin & he wants to challenge me to a match at Night of Champions…Shelton since I am the People’s Champion…

Crowd: ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY!

The Rock stops a “smells” the electricity going through the arena.

Rock: You see Shelton. At Night of Champions you will be facing not just the Great One but you will be facing the Brahma Bull, the People Champion & THE MOST Electrifying Man in Sports-Entertainment….THE ROCK.

Shelton: Woah! Wait a minute there Rock. Change that to the Gold Standard will be beating The Rock at Night of Champions.

Rock: The Gold Standard? Who in the blue hell is that?

Shelton: Rock I….

Rock: It doesn’t matter who the hell the Gold Standard is. Regardless of who you want to call yourself, whether it’s the Gold Standard, Shelton Benjamin or some fat guy named Sal’s bitch, The Rock is gonna lay the Smackdown on your Roody Poo Candy Ass at Night of Champions!

Shelton: Is that so…

Rock: SHUT UP! I wasn’t done. The Rock will be there next week on ECW on Sci-Fi to face you one-on-one and believe me when I tell you…you make one wrong step and I’m gonna take you out! IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! WHAT THE ROCK…..

Crowd: IS COOKIN….

The Rock walks away from the camera.

Adamle: That was certainly one of the most electrifying moments on ECW in recent memory.

Tazz: Yeah the Great One on ECW next week? I can’t wait.

Adamle: With that being said we’re out of time for this week. I’m Mike Adamle….

Tazz: And I’m Tazz…

Adamle: See you next week on ECW on Sci-Fi.​

Qwake

BM: Matt Hardy Vs Shelton Benjamin, they are both good athletes and I am sure it would have been a great match (I am not to good with reviewing recaps). Striker Vs Bourne would have been great too :)

WM: None, they all looked good on card and had alright finishes...

BP: Opening MVP promo was great and in character, in fact all of the promos were like that but MVPs was a little better. Also having The Rock at the end was shocking lol. It was great because the Rock is awesome and his promos are auto good if done right :y:

WP: none tbh, they were all quite good and long. nice job.

AF: Good show, the promos are awesome the only thing I don't like is how the matches are in recaps but I supose its not to bad lol. Ill try check out the next show.

CP: Check out TW if you want :)

darren1455

Reaction score
BM: Shelton vs Matt Hardy. Looks good. it's the best in your card

WM: None, actually. they are all good.

BP: MVP Promo. LOL. Because the Rock was in there

WP: None. All of them were good.

AF: It was awesome. if this happened to ECW on Sci-Fi ratings would skyrocket. nice job bro. 4.5/5

Plug: Check out my ECW BTB. :D. First show is up. :D