• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

EC3's Control Your Narrative

Rosie

Dark Side
I get you like the guy but you're probably giving him way too much credit when he could have added it on to his initial tweet. Especially when seeing the rest of that thread.

FQVB9HiXMAQbX0w

My Sylveon has a more coherent Twitter account than him and she's a plushy.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I mean in this one he clearly states he did it on purpose.

Though, that many tweets is a bit odd, but I don’t think he forgot to change the accounts that many times.

Nah dude's having a full-blown conversation to himself on Twitter of all things. That's fucking weird.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
“EC3 forgot to switch over to his burner account to talk to himself.”

Outside it not being this. Super weird.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I think my biggest objection with the company is that there's just no real viable source of income for them. Are they even sure they'll attract big crowds for their events in the future, and where is the source of their funding coming from? I cannot imagine that EC3 and Scherr's pockets are so deep that they can reasonably run a company and expect to take losses for the next few years before seeing profit if any come their way.

I've seen this song and dance with ECW before, and in comparison, at least SMW back in the day had direct financial backing from a huge name in Rick Rubin. I'm just curious as to the financials of CYN more than their in-ring product.

Rosie

Dark Side
I think my biggest objection with the company is that there's just no real viable source of income for them. Are they even sure they'll attract big crowds for their events in the future, and where is the source of their funding coming from? I cannot imagine that EC3 and Scherr's pockets are so deep that they can reasonably run a company and expect to take losses for the next few years before seeing profit if any come their way.

I've seen this song and dance with ECW before, and in comparison, at least SMW back in the day had direct financial backing from a huge name in Rick Rubin. I'm just curious as to the financials of CYN more than their in-ring product.

ECW also had Joey Styles on commentary rather than a narrator who thinks he is a philosopher.

Genuinely, this is a year where WWE realistically should not win "Worst promotion of the year" because other than Vince's stuff, they at least had (from what I heard) some good events this year and have started to improve from clips I see.

I'd consider WES but you need to post content to be a promotion, but it kind of has to be CYN. Questionable production, constantly made fun of, controversial signings, comments, and behavior from people in the promotion, and likely on ice soon.

Then again there's also this piece of news. :maury

Do they think this is revolutionary? There is a much larger company doing it regularly and probably executing it better than they would.