• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

EC3's Control Your Narrative

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I just remember her as a heel winning clean w a punch n it was wack lol
I do too it was maybe once or twice but I don’t have as much a problem with it because like I said it’s a clean and effective looking punch and I’ve already seen big show win matches with the worst looking right I’ve ever seen I don’t even care if he’s seven two lol

Cwalker

Does Cwalker’s disdain for Braun also have to do with the fact that he’s with Big Mami Cool Raquel?
I actually didn’t know about them being together til about a week ago…

But it does help me hate him more. But he’s also a moron

Last edited:

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I honestly think he was just asking himself a question he knew was gonna come up so he could answer it.
I get you like the guy but you're probably giving him way too much credit when he could have added it on to his initial tweet. Especially when seeing the rest of that thread.

FQVB9HiXMAQbX0w

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I get you like the guy but you're probably giving him way too much credit when he could have added it on to his initial tweet. Especially when seeing the rest of that thread.

FQVB9HiXMAQbX0w

Nah, I just know I do it regularly. Like quite often.

You pose a question to yourself in the middle of a conversation so you can answer it for whomever you want to read your responses.

As for that thread, you think he forgot to change accounts while posting like what is that 6 tweets? He’d have to be awfully stupid.