EC3 & Bobby Lashley Returning to WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
fvbgchbn82b9b5b2a222fd9a.png

Both Bobby Lashley and Ethan Carter III have been standouts for Impact Wrestling, but according to WrestlingObserver.com, they are each on the cusp of a return to WWE.

‘The expectation is that Bobby Lashley and Ethan Carter III will leave when their contracts are up, and one or both will end up with WWE,’ wrote Dave Meltzer in his latest Wrestling Observer newsletter, Lashley, 41, spent two years in WWE between 2005 and 2007 where he was considered one of their stars of the future. The former amateur wrestling star and MMA fighter was one half of one of the biggest matches in wrestling history when he took on Umaga at Wrestlemania 23.

Read more: Bobby Lashley and Ethan Carter III linked with WWE return | Metro News

I'm not sure how they would use them but what are the chances of either or both coming back to the WWE?

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Wow...maybe people will finally get to see that Lashley/Lesnar match?
This. I’ve always wanted to see this. Also, they call Brock the Manila gorilla. Well now he can fight the black gorilla.

Plus, it would be fun to see Lashley face guys like braun, Samoa, and reigns.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
It's a shame he'll get fed to Reigns
Well...that just comes with signing a WWE contract...

Everyone (apart from the women's division) will
eventually get pinned by the guy who pins everybody.

I think its in Section B Paragraph 4...here let me check...

"And with signing with the WWE you will at all times make
Roman Reigns look strong in every way possible to the best of
your abilities or face the instant termination of said contract"

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I'd be down for that. Especially for Lashley, 'cause there would be lots of interesting match-ups if he returned.

Reactions: Grievous 3D