Eastbound And Down Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score

Season started 2 weeks ago, and got to say they really stepped it up, after last season which really had some lows. Season debut was full of laughs and last week episode with Will Farell coming back as Lesley Schafer might have been one of the best episode in the series. Anyways looking forward to more laugh this season.​

Reactions: Necro

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Isn't this the third season mexico was season 2 wasnt it?? Either way been watching since the first episode and still don't know why I do keep expecting a payoff that doesnt come.

Ben

Reaction score
Yea this is the third season.

I don't expect a payoff really, they'll prob tie it all up some way but part of what make the show so great is that Kenny thinks he's a great player, but he's really just a drugged out fuck up. Don't see it ending with him on top.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Some of the episodes are really good and funny I just watched the latest episode thought I'm to sober for this. It's just really hit and miss with me

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
I would agree some episodes are clearly better than others but this is a great show. Really enjoyed this latest episode and Ferrell was fantastic.

Clydefrog

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
test
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
:abandon:i personally think it's one of the funniest comedys around at the moment, the first episode had me in stiches , lets just hope they keep on the same track and don't get shitty by the end

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
im really disappointed with the quality so far this season hopefully itll pick up.

Killswitch

Reaction score
I thought the plantation scene was too much. It just all seemed off. Everything until Will Ferrell showed up was awesome, everything after was terrible. Ferrell managed to single-handedly ruin the episode by forgetting to be funny.

It's just bizarre to me that on a show where everyone manages to be sort of funny that Ferrell manages to be the least funny. That stuff was legitimately terrible. It was like an SNL skit that wouldn't end. And it's too bad because the first 20 minutes were really good.

Ben

Reaction score
‎"I don’t want my dojo to look like a place where Cabbage Patch Kids come to f**k."

Quote of the night from last nights show. Overall though just really wasn't in to last night episode. Kenny did his normal stuff, but I've found Stevie annoying as hell since last season, was refreshing not seeing him around as much to start the season.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Think the last two episodes have been really good. Don Johnson is just killer and can't wait to meet Kenny's mom. I'm predicting her to be more like his brother.

Ben

Reaction score
Last couple of episodes have been ok, don't know what it is, but Kenny's half brother just cracks me up. Interested to see how they finish this all up.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I expect something to do with Ivan getting called up.

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
its just been mehhhhh this season.i dont want kenny tied down with a fucking kid and shit,i want him fucking bitches and being fucking unstopable.