• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doomsday

Reaction score
:bahaha: :awesome: :lolLKP: :roflcopter: :drugs: :) :yesyes: :D :laugh2: :thefinger_red: :jump: :megalol: :w00t: :wavetowel3:

the408kid

Reaction score
Dude honestly I think you actually want these things to happen on a daily basis. These things have happened before on the same year.
1989- Loma Prieta Earthquake measuring 6.9 strikes Northern California
Hurricane Hugo strikes and causes heavy damage to the Carolina Coast.
Although I do believe in Global Warming, please don't try and scare people with your overbearing predictions of doom.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
He's obviously trolling at this point. If I see another doomsaying post in Serious Discussions I'm deleting it. Having Serious Discussion about life, death & the end of times is ok, but when that's obviously the ONLY thing you ever want to talk about, you're a troll. So consider yourself no longer welcome in Serious Discussion.

Doomsday

Reaction score
beard_research.jpg

epic-beard-pic.jpg

CurlBeardMOS0109_468x387.jpg

There is only one man a beard works for:
charles-manson.jpg

Doomsday

Reaction score
He's obviously trolling at this point. If I see another doomsaying post in Serious Discussions I'm deleting it. Having Serious Discussion about life, death & the end of times is ok, but when that's obviously the ONLY thing you ever want to talk about, you're a troll. So consider yourself no longer welcome in Serious Discussion.
I made no threat to you. You also know that I'm not like this on purpose right?

Dude honestly I think you actually want these things to happen on a daily basis. These things have happened before on the same year.
1989- Loma Prieta Earthquake measuring 6.9 strikes Northern California
Hurricane Hugo strikes and causes heavy damage to the Carolina Coast.
Although I do believe in Global Warming, please don't try and scare people with your overbearing predictions of doom.
What I mean is an Earthquake followed up by a Hurricane. Same place.