• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Early 2000s Hip Hop Tourney Group 7

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
1. Shake Ya Tailfeather - This song is a fun bop, always been a favorite of mine.

2. Crunk Muzic - Can’t go wrong with some Diplomats.

3. Oh Yeah - Big Tymers had a catalog of hits with this song, Get Your Roll On, and Still Fly.

4. Just Like Music - This is a chill song.

5. Mighty D-Block - I preferred the other choices over this one personally.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
1. The Diplomats - Crunk Muzik (This track goes hard, and I dig that beat a lot)

2. Eric Sermon ft Marvin Gaye - Just like Music (This is great, Eric Sermon on point lyrically and really enjoy the way they incorporated Marvin Gaye in to it. Sounds dope)

3. P. Diddy [feat. Nelly & Murphy Lee] - Shake Ya Tailfeather (This just gets you bopping and feeling good. Diddy, Nelly and Muprhy go together great, one of those you could put on repeat, which I used to do a lot back in the day)

4. Big Tymers, Baby (Cash Money) - Oh Yeah! (This song perfectly captures the early 2000's, and I just love that :lol Music video and all)

5. Sheek - Mighty D-Block (This one gets pretty good when it gets fully going, but I don't think I can put it above the other tracks which I was vibing to a lot more)

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I will listen to these all fully after Raw. I'm pretty sure my Dipset ass is gonna have Jim Jones at #1 though.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
1. Music - can't do a sample much better than this
2. Mighty D Block - just hard
3. Oh Yeah! - beat is nice, hook is memorable, verses are good enough
4. Crunk Muzik - KIF not gonna wanna hear this, but I've never enjoyed Dipset all that much
5. Shake Ya Tailfeather - this would be a song that it just depends on my mood how much I enjoy it

Doom

La Bestia
(1) Nelly - Shake Ya Tailfeather (feat. P. Diddy & Murphy Lee)
(2) Eric Sermon - Just Like Music (feat. Marvin Gaye)
(3) The Diplomats - Crunk Muzik
(4) Big Tymers - Oh Yeah! (feat. Boo and Gotti)
(5) Sheek - Mighty D-Block (2 Guns Up) (feat. Jadakiss, Styles P & J-Hood)

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
1. Dipset- Crunk Muzik(This song just means so much to me so it’s my #1 here. This is the original song that got me into Dipset hearin’ it on Rap City. On My Way To Church will always be one of my favorite albums. Also can I get any gifs of Jim Jones with that blonde when they’re on the couch? That shit is gold.)
2. D-Block- Sheek(Styles P and Jadakiss, enough said.)
3. Big Tymers- Oh Yeah!(You know I’m all about big tymin’. Mannie Fresh is so damn underrated. I don’t care for Birdman though.)
4. Eric Sermon- Just Like Music(IThere are Eric Sermon songs I dig more than this… but I think they are 90s songs.)
5. P Diddy- Shake Your Tailfeather(P Diddy considerin’ himself to be the main artist on this song is hilarious. This is the Nelly show. Still ain’t the biggest fan of this.)

Last edited:

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Rankings so far
1. Crunk Muzick - 2.1
2. Music - 2.4
3. Tailfeather - 2.9
4. D-Block - 3.7
5. Oh Yeah - 3.9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bad News Booty

Current rankings
1. Music - 2.25
Crunk Musik - 2.25
3. Shake Your Tail Feather - 3
4. Oh Yeah - 3.6
5. D-Block - 3.9

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
1. P-Diddy ft. Nelly & Murphy Lee - Shake Ya Tailfeather (bop, bop, bop - Nelly changes everything he touches. This one gets elevated. Forget Puff had potential as fuck)

2. Eric Sermon ft. Marvin - Just Like Music (soft and had a chilled vibe to it - interesting sounds)

3. Big Tymers - Oh Yeah (was it a parody? I honestly am so confused)

4. Sheek - Mighty D-Block (Not my feel either - got no vibes at all)

5. The Diplomats - Crunk Muzik (very rough and industrial sounding - not for me)

Bad News Booty

Current rankings
1. Music - 2.2
2. Crunk Musik - 2.6
3. Shake Your Tail Feather - 2.8
4. Oh Yeah - 3.6
5. D-Block - 3.9