• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mae Young Classic Early 2000’s Hip Hop Tourney Group 11

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
1. Ja Rule Ft. Case - Livin' It Up (I'm so happy you included this in the tourney. One of his best songs in my opinion, and brings back some really great pleasant memories from when I was growing up.)

2. Ludacris - Stand Up (At one point Ludacris was one of my favourite rappers to listen to daily, and it was because of songs like this. Super memorable track.)

3. The Roots - The Seed (2.0) (Big fan of The Roots, always found their music really unique compared to a lot of other stuff out there. Great vibes.)

4. Baby ft. Clipse - What Happened To That Boy (That beat is amazing.)

5. Petey Pablo - Raise Up (This is new one to me out of this list, but not bad at all!)

Bad News Booty

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
1. Ja Rule Ft. Case - Livin' It Up (I'm so happy you included this in the tourney. One of his best songs in my opinion, and brings back some really great pleasant memories from when I was growing up.)

2. Ludacris - Stand Up (At one point Ludacris was one of my favourite rappers to listen to daily, and it was because of songs like this. Super memorable track.)

3. The Roots - The Seed (2.0) (Big fan of The Roots, always found their music really unique compared to a lot of other stuff out there. Great vibes.)

4. Baby ft. Clipse - What Happened To That Boy (That beat is amazing.)

5. Petey Pablo - Raise Up (This is new one to me out of this list, but not bad at all!)
as much as I despise Ja Rule I really love this song

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
1. What Happened To That Boy - bring bird noises back to rap
2. Living It Up - you can't fight the funk
3. Stand Up - Luda's energy carries shit like this
4. The Seed - nice, easy listening
5. Raise Up - doesn't measure up to the others but is fine

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
1. Stand Up - Like I’ve been saying, Luda is the best.

2. The Seed - Nice and chill

3. Raise Up - Banger

4. Livin it Up - Never been a big Ja Rule fan but this song isn’t bad

5. What Happened to that boy - Bird noises

Doom

La Bestia
(1) Ludacris - Stand Up
(2) Baby - What Happened to That Boy (feat.Clipse)
(3) Petey Pablo - Raise Up
(4) Ja Rule - Livin' It Up (feat. Case)
(5) The Roots - The Seed (2.0)

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
1. Ja Rule- Livin’ It Up(You did it again, Ja. You’re murderin’ this tournament.)
2. The Roots- Seed 2.0(Tremendous storytellin’. You really can never go wrong with The Roots. I hope they make an appearance on the next Grey Leno show.)
3. Petey Pablo- Raise Up(As much as I love this shirtless, sweaty anthem, it’s just not better than the two songs above.)
4. Ludacris- Stand Up(Young Luda was always dope but his choruses don’t keep up with his verses. It works for radio play though.)
5. Birdman and Clipse- What Happened to The Boy?(Clipse are just too good on this song. Birdman should be happy that they pretty much did all the work.)

Bad News Booty

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Standings so far
1. Stand Up - 2.1
2. Livin it Up - 2.4
3. Seed 2.0 - 3
4. To That Boy - 3.8
Raise Up - 3.8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro