E-fed PPV Final Impact Poster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

1chiban

Reaction score
You know I knew you'd say that. I accept that some peeps will like mine, others yours. In fact some people will like Peepshow's (which I feel is the best personally) and that probably can be saidsd for many if not all of the entries. Different people = different opinions. I already won one of CMS's poster request challenges, and I was really pleased as I beat the more established gfxer C4. I didn't go bragging about i I simply gave CMS some rep and thanked him for acknowledging my work.

In some ways, for example, terms of simplicity and overall look, yours is better than mine - nice use of colour, nice cropping of the psds and I like the glow effect. I just don't like arrogance. Pardon me for being normal. I think you're a good member - shown by your rep, and you are a good gfxer too (don't worry I wasn't comparing your actual work to C4, just your attitude) all I'm asking is whether announcing that you think yours is the best was necessary before anyone had even commented on it?

I don't want any arguments, just a question. Just wondered why people feel the need to be arrogant on here for no reason.

Weebo

Reaction score
Well just to let you know, the last E-fed ppv "Over The Edge" my poster was the on that got used. See the thing about urs and Peepshows is simple. The text on Peepshows has to much emboss on it and the lighting on the pics are of. Benoit is way more red then Cage. On urs the text is just to bland and the lighting is off on urs as well on the PSDs. I say before you keep whining about me you just sit back and wait and see which one the choose

1chiban

Reaction score
I meant a BTW one that CMS asked for. You and I are obviously not going to get along so I'll drop it, I'm not whining mate, it's just that I've had some bad experiences with arrogant people in the past, and I simply don't like it. Not whining, just having an opinion. Not fussed who wins - If I do then it's great, If Peepshow does, or you do, then great - good for you. Just don't let it get to your head yeah? It's a forum not real life...

Weebo

Reaction score
See but GFX is what I want to do in real life and that is the only reason i really go on forums, to get practice and gain experience on doing stuff people ask for.

1chiban

Reaction score
Well good for you. That's great - and I'm sure you'll do well.

PeepShow

Weebo, you are a moron. It really doesn't matter what you think, or anyone thinks for that matter except the e-fed staff. You sit back and complain about how people's text, backgrounds and such are bad, but look at yours. You don't even have a background. You have one picture cut out of a wrestling ring. Wow, that's not too simple. :rolleyes: I also love how you spelled RAPID Wolverine. Nice touch there C4. By the way, what's in the bottom right corner? Are those Christian's tights that you forgot to erase? How bout you stop over analyzing shit and just let the people how requested pick.

1chiban

Reaction score
Weebo, you are a moron. It really doesn't matter what you think, or anyone thinks for that matter except the e-fed staff. You sit back and complain about how people's text, backgrounds and such are bad, but look at yours. You don't even have a background. You have one picture cut out of a wrestling ring. Wow, that's not too simple. :rolleyes: I also love how you spelled RAPID Wolverine. Nice touch there C4. By the way, what's in the bottom right corner? Are those Christian's tights that you forgot to erase? How bout you stop over analyzing shit and just let the people how requested pick.

That's a good spot lol

JC Punk

Reaction score
alright here is my entry, the winner, simple but effective, just like me
619m7o42qldlsmy96qw.jpg
DUDE omg its RABID wolverine not RAPID wolverine. YES, there is a difference.

Montana

Weebo's is good too, but its not really beniot and Cage. Its Knicky and MnM (Mike Nigel Manase) so a lil tweaking would be needed.

Keep in mind, we can use more than one Poster. Also If anyone wants to throw montana/Robert Roode in a poster, it would be appreciated.

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah. I agree with Montana. The Australian Hero makes it for KnicKy, but I am not sure about Instant Classic for MNM.

I'll wait for the rest of the staff(Montana, Jmay, Y2Jasmine) to give their voice and then we will make our decision

Weebo

Reaction score
So what do u want me to change it to case i will fix it, and Peepshow I have no clue what ur seeing cause i don't see any tights in the corner

Beer

I see them Weebo. And so do most people. Anywho my vote is gonna go for Weebo closely followed by 1chiban and Peepshow.

The Rated R CMStar

Ok Weebo. The tights can be seen on the bottom right corner, so maybe correct that.

And to satisfy Montana, instead of Australian Hero and Instant Classic, put KnicKy and MNM

Weebo

Reaction score
here you go, made all the posters you want to the best entry
hwyftjd4np7vbkk1ueh.jpg