• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
backstory.png

As time passed the professional wrestling scene has grown and flourished. Ric Flair a true legend to the sport has just retired and is seemed that he would be walking out of the spotlight once and for all , But that was not the case. Ric Flair met a man by the name of Michael Taylor who was an aspiring businessman and at the same time a long time professional wrestling enthusiast. A new wrestling corporation was already up and making a name for itself as well , It was a corporation named High Explosive Wrestling which was ran by another young businessman Randolf Leviathron . It was no surprise that professional wrestling was at its peak after years of controversies. Michael Taylor and Ric Flair eventually established a corporation of their own. . . Danger Zone Wrestling. Having some of wrestlings fast rising stars in their roster it was a potential threat to the other wrestling companies out in the market. With Ric Flair and Michael Taylor running the company it was only a matter of time before the rest of the world chant the letters
D . . . Z . . .W

Postercopy.jpg

Officials.png

Owner:
Michael Taylor
Creative Control: Ric Flair
Ring Announcer: Chris Reynolds
Backstage Interviewer: Leticia Cline
Referees: Mike Ferrer, John Rice and Fred Rose
Commentators: Jeff Jackson and DDP

champ.png

Unknown.jpg

DZWWorldHeavyweight.png

DZW World Heavyweight Championship

Austin_Aries10.jpg

nolimits.png

DZW No Limits Championship

Elix_Skipper2.jpg
Low_Ki7.jpg

DZWtagcopy.png

DZW Tag Team Championship

roster.png

heels.png

Gangrel2.jpg

Gangrel
Kevin_Thorn.jpg

Kevin Thorn
Johnny_Nitro6.jpg

John Morrison
Abyss7.jpg

Abyss
Raven8.jpg

Raven
Bryan_Danielson5.jpg

Bryan Danielson
Low_Ki7.jpg

Low Ki
Elix_Skipper2.jpg

Elix Skipper
Vampiro3.jpg

Vampiro
Marcus_Cor_Von4.jpg

Marcus Cor Von

faces.png

Delirious.jpg

Delirious
Alex_Shelley19.jpg

Alex Shelley
Chris_Sabin8.jpg

Chris Sabin
Austin_Aries13.jpg

Austin Aries
Jack_Evans2.jpg

Jack Evans
Samoa_Joe.jpg

Samoa Joe
Homicide10.jpg

Homicide
Rob_Van_Dam6.jpg

Rob Van Dam
Cody_Rhodes.jpg

Cody Rhodes
Rhino3.jpg

Rhino
Shark_Boy2.jpg

Sharkboy

tag.png

Kevin_Thorn.jpg
Gangrel2.jpg

The Brood-Kevin Thorn and Gangrel
Low_Ki7.jpg
Elix_Skipper2.jpg

Triple X

Alex_Shelley19.jpg
Chris_Sabin8.jpg

Motor City Machine Guns-Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley

-------------------------
OOC:Well this my 4th(?) shot at a btb and this time I'm refraining from using games to simulate my matches cause it uses up too much time to make the vids and well i don't have the free time for it cause I have loads of other shit to do lol. Another mistake i did with the btb's i had before was put too much work in and expect a flood of feedback but this time thats not the case cause I realized it basically sucked the fun out of it and took it to seriously. So this is my first all written btb and i hope you guys like it. I'm not gonna write too much long ass matches as well cause quite frankly only a handful really read the match so I'll save you guys from being bored and get to the high spots of the match only :) and hope you dont mind me using your btb on my backstory levi ;) Well hope you enjoy reading my upcoming shows as much as i love writing them guys :)
------------------------

The Rated R CMStar

Lol, nice wink to HEW and it gave a sense of reality to both BTBs. It is a promising backstory and an unique roster, lol, it had to be concerning you mentioned High Explosive Wrestling, nice to see your first written BTB and I hope you stick with this and last it longer than your previous one. I will be reviewing

Reaction score
dzw-1.png

DZW is pleased to announce that we have signed two great reputable in-ring competitors. The 2 are :

Rob_Van_Dam6.jpg

Rob van Dam

A great athlete who is known to excite the fans. He was most known as one of the ECW originals who have showed us what hardcore was all about. RVD is without a doubt gonna be one of DZW's top stars. His accomplishments are unmatched , Some of them are:

Extreme Championship Wrestling
ECW Tag Team Championship (2 times) - with Sabu
ECW Television Championship (1 time)

World Wrestling Federation | World Wrestling Entertainment
WWE Championship (1 time)
ECW World Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
WWE Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with Rey Mysterio
WWF/E Hardcore Championship (4 times) (Last)
WWE European Championship (1 time) (Last)
WWF/E Intercontinental Championship (6 times)
World Tag Team Championship (2 times) - with Kane (1) and Booker T (1)
Mr. Money in the Bank winner in 2006
Fifteenth Triple Crown Champion
Sixth Grand Slam Champion

Marcus_Cor_Von4.jpg

Marcus Cor Von

The Alpha Male" is no stranger to the fans. He has competed in the 2 top wrestling companies prior to joining DZW and it is only a matter of time before DZW experiences the POOOUUUNNNCCEE!

Watch out for more future signings only here on DZW.com

therazar

Reaction score
i will be checking out the shows but i wanted to make a comment why didn't you make an update on your roster instead of posting a news update i know it isn't a big deal but I just thought that since this is the first day of it but the roster seems interesting but short

RawEnergy

Reaction score
Ill be checking your first show out, but just wondering, is this going to be like your BTB where you had No Mercy vids that you made(thought it was pretty original)?

Reaction score
i will be checking out the shows but i wanted to make a comment why didn't you make an update on your roster instead of posting a news update i know it isn't a big deal but I just thought that since this is the first day of it but the roster seems interesting but short

Well its basically to make them stand out and make them have more of a push.

Ill be checking your first show out, but just wondering, is this going to be like your BTB where you had No Mercy vids that you made(thought it was pretty original)?

Nope , Like its says on the Out Of Character note i put on the 1st post I'll be writing the matches because Simulating with No Mercy used too much time.

ROSTER UPDATED

The Leviathan

Reaction score
It's my first time to read this one due to my inactivity in the forum lately, nice rosters and info and the involvement of HEW in the backstory, :D, I am checking out your first show!

Reaction score
DZW Friday Night Fury debut Card

card.png

Show Date: March,14.2008
Show Location:

300px-Denver_Pepsi_Center_1.jpg

Pepsi Center-Denver,Colorado

Vampiro3.jpg
VS
Delirious.jpg

Vampiro vs Delirious

Cody_Rhodes.jpg
VS
Gangrel2.jpg

Cody Rhodes vs Gangrel

Elix_Skipper.jpg
Low_Ki7.jpg
VS
Alex_Shelley19.jpg
Chris_Sabin8.jpg

DZW Tag Team Championship
Triple X vs MCMG

Rob_Van_Dam6.jpg
VS
Raven8.jpg

DZW World Heavyweight Championship
RVD vs Raven

JHar888

Reaction score
Looks good, keep this one going. I'll be reading and reviewing. BTW, glad to see my BFF Kevin Thorn teaming with Gangrel to form The New Brood.

Reaction score
Are you trying to raise your post count or something?

You shouldnt have bumped this topic cause it was obvious that I wont for the mean time. When I decide to finally go through with this then you'll see it updated.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Its a shame i thought this could be good but actully its rubbish

Reaction score
Its a shame i thought this could be good but actully its rubbish

Rubbish huh? Well i just took a look at you're btb, and well to be honest my previews alone are way better than you're shows. You're matches basically were all over the place and the way you wrote everything looked like shit. No color, No nothing. I mean come on,Wallpaper is more interesting to look at than you're btb.

See I didnt want to be mean and all but you're a punk who doesn't deserve respect and courtesy. Why don't you learn how to make a good btb first before you run you're mouth like you know what you're doing. I've been writing for feds in two forums and basically rping my ass off also in the other one so I couldnt find time to write and finish this btb. What's your excuse for that shitty thread you call you're btb?

I've never had to go off on anybody here and everyone who knows me here knows that but you're ass asked for it you sorry excuse for a btb writer.

Anyway sorry to Anthony7 case I just read my post and I think I was a little too harsh on what i said. Sorry man :D

But as for you rosewt01 , I'm through with you noob.