• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

D'Z Dynasty League Thread: Season 1

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Seriously thinking about starting Tannehill against a suspect Browns D over Cam against a strong Vikings D.

Any thoughts guys?

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
:ksi:

(I don't even know if/why that's sexual, but it just sounds like it :haha: )
(I'd ring your bell anytime, bby)

I know I'm exhausted, but that's still funny. :lol1:

:ksi: I should have definitely used that at the end of my post. ;)

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
I know I'm exhausted, but that's still funny. :lol1:

:ksi: I should have definitely used that at the end of my post. ;)

Hey now! I was totally not factoring in GN82's exhaustion level into that little joke post! :why: I forgot to, sorry!

It worked anyway though, awesome!

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Tempted to put Gary Barnidge on the list of "people the fantasy gods hate". So bomberman RGKnee gets hurt trying to hurdle a defender out of bounds letting his old squeeze McCown start and resurrecting his fantasy value, just for Coleman to hog all the targets against the Ravens, then McCown gets hurt so noodle armed Kessler takes over with nothing but burners Hawkins and Pryor at WR, so watch Barnidge (and Duke Johnson) struggle again with everything going for them, because Browns.

Is it crazy to think that for NFL purposes the Peterson injury doesn't mean much? Dang though, poor CrayJ is in a hole. Still the Vikings will be fine with Bradford to Diggs dominating on offense, and unless the timeshare kills him McKinnon may be the better fantasy play. AP sucked so far

Any chance the Titans D may be good though? Been really solid against MIN and DET so far.

Congrats to the owners of all the Buccaneers besides Doug Martin! Figure they all get a stock up, esp. Sims of course

Also congrats to Pottsy and GN for all your Bear injuries. (Sucks for them... sorry guys :please: ) Maybe this will finally lead to a new QB next April! :yay:

I'm wondering if I should trade Crowell for someone solid, but may need to hold onto him in the wake of Abdullah's injury. :sad1:

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
School's been kicking my ass recently so i haven't had the chance to ask this question, and tbh I'm a bit too tired to go looking for the answer if it's been posted, but what's the deal if a filler player actually puts up good production, i.e. Pitta? Do they stay stuck on the bench or...? @Dolph'sZiggler

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
School's been kicking my ass recently so i haven't had the chance to ask this question, and tbh I'm a bit too tired to go looking for the answer if it's been posted, but what's the deal if a filler player actually puts up good production, i.e. Pitta? Do they stay stuck on the bench or...? @Dolph'sZiggler
All extra players added by D'Z stay on the bench, no exceptions.