• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Noone has D'Zs login info, so yeah, I guess it is.

If someone wants to start a new one then feel free, or maybe D'Z will come back eventually... doubtful though.

Someone should start a new one, though I haven't seen a lot of members who usually play fantasy be on here very much (Senhor, Nazi, etc).

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
No one has D'z on another forum? I highly doubt he just dropped off the face of the planet of online forums, but with him I wouldn't be surprised.

FIGGER you pic of shieeeeet pass on the dynasty if you isn't interested!!! Also none of those members mentioned (gn senhor etc) are active outside of this area and mostly during football season. This place is a ghost town as far as oldfags are concerned.

Nick

Reaction score
Thought at least one of you guys have his Skype or Facebook? Would love to keep this going, my team was actually decent in this league smh

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
have no contact details for him either, but isnt there an option on the fantasy league to email the league manager, that could work, i know its a long shot though

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Thought D'z was gone forever, so I deleted the link. Hook a brother up.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
So is this really happening? If not, maybe someone should create a new league.