DX Sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

A DX sig I made for someone.

DXsigcopy-1.png

R8/H8

Enigma22

Reaction score
-lol chyna looks like a monkey...

-i think the background should be a darker green and black cause thats more like dx colors

-delete the white background and make it a png so nothing shows up...

-i dont think the new dx logo should be up there... change the location of get rid of it imo

- good job still... i like it...

CT Styles

-lol chyna looks like a monkey...

-i think the background should be a darker green and black cause thats more like dx colors

-delete the white background and make it a png so nothing shows up...

-i dont think the new dx logo should be up there... change the location of get rid of it imo

- good job still... i like it...

I thought I did make it a png bg. How do you do it?

Enigma22

Reaction score
instead of saving it as a jpeg (which it is now), save it as a png.

Jae

Reaction score
I'm not really a fan of blur then soft light or overlay, and this is one of the reasons why. The main picture is way too blurry and orange, you should desaturate it at like 30% to make them look more normal. The green background looks rather peculiar, especially the grey on the left. The text looks bad, I'm thinking it's the grunge font, which doesn't really fit into this graphic. Overall it looks like you have the basics set, you just need to find more different techniques to work with, maybe try out some text effects too.