DX or DX?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Meshuggah

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Watching the DX reformation DVD, and I got to thinking, what do you of the WWE forum like better?

Original DX? - HBK and HHH(With Chyna)

or

DX Army? - HHH, New Age Outlaws, and X-Pac

Just curious who you prefer.

I prefer the originals since I always thought they had funnier antics:

Aaron

Reaction score
For me the later made the better TV, the sheer amount of them made for some great shows, Tanks, plastic masks to protect them from Sgt. Slaughters spit, dumpster trucks (second time I've mentioned on here today) to name but a few of the things I enjoyed.

DX Army for me at the age of 12/13 (not sure if chronologically correct) were the best thing in wrestling, rude, obnoxious and borderline post water shed, everything an aspiring teenager wanted to be.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I kinda like both equally. One incarnation that I do NOT like is the 2006-2009/2010 version of DX. Watered down, outdated and boring. I hated Michaels coming out to DX music at Wrestlemania 23.

Aaron

Reaction score
I'm a NAO fan boy, pac was always a weird one for me, seemed like he was just there so they had someone to wrestle at all levels.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I liked both equally. Each DX had their own special thing that the other group had, but in overall they were all equal in entertainment.