Dusty Rhodes

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SnackZ

Reaction score
Made for a battle for 2007 HOF Inductees. Feedback appreciated.

dustyqr1.jpg

Reaction score
Sorry man, everything seems wrong with this one.

The main PSD is an average choice (though I havent seen any other choices so...) and he effects on it dont look too good. The lighting around his face and darkness around his body seems very weird.

The bg, and bg pics are bad, imo. The bg itself really ruins it though, it doesnt seem to suit Dusty Rhodes. It looks like you have embossed (?) a pic of Dusty on the left, and that looks shocking. Then the consistency of the sig is ruined as you have a normal picture of him on the right, just blended into the pic. It doesnt look that good having two different types of bg pics, if you know what Im trying to say.

The small quote and "bar" at the bottom looks rather nice, though I think a plain bg wouldve worked better than a gradient into that brown colour.

Sorry again man, you do some nice work, but this is definetly closest to the bottom of the list.

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
The lighting on the main pic isnt that good, but I do like the background abit. Id take the bottom banner-looking thing off of that graphic because it looks out of place and doesnt suit it.
Blend the background pics abit more so you cant see the crowd or ropes.
Just some of my views