Dungeon Wrestling Unfinished Business II PPV Partner

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShawnMullin

Reaction score
Just an FYI the Dungeon Wrestling show on Friday will be broadcast on HNLive.ca if anyone is interested in the card. It includes Chris Masters defending the Stu Hart Championship against Steve Macklin.

Here is the media release if anyone is curious to check it out!

DUNGEON WRESTLING PARTNERS WITH HNLIVE FOR PPV

Please see the media release attached on Dungeon Wrestling's event Unfinished Business II on Friday from the historic Victoria Pavillion in Calgary. It will be broadcast on PPV on HNLive.ca this Friday night.

If you are also interested in being a large or small sponsor on the PPV itself I've included our PPV sales sponsorship package as an opportunity to promote your brand to the passionate traditional wrestling audience that follows Dungeon wrestling.

Thanks for your time!

DUNGEON WRESTLING PARTNERS WITH HNLIVE FOR PPV
Dungeon Wrestling and HNLive are coming together to bring the exciting tradition of Calgary wrestling to Pay Per View on March 29th with Unfinished Business II. Fans can either attend the event at the historic Victoria Pavilion in Calgary or purchase the multi-cam live broadcast on HNLive.ca for only $11.99.

Described as a “throwback to the Stampede Wrestling days” by Canadian legend Bret “Hitman” Hart; Dungeon Wrestling is operated by members of the Hart family as a way to honour the tradition of the sport, while also showcasing some of today’s best athletes.

“We are very excited to again partner with HNLive to offer a professional quality broadcast of Unfinished Business II to wrestling fans around the world,” said Dungeon Wrestling Co-Owner Dallas Hart. “There is a hunger for a product that honours the tradition of wrestling and we are thrilled to make it widely available.”

The main event for Unfinished Business II sees former WWE superstar Chris Masters defend his prestigious Stu Hart Championship against former TNA Wrestling World Champion Steve Maclin.

“I take it everywhere” Masters told HNLive Today. “It’s prestigious. The Hart Family are royalty.”

The broadcast will be anchored by the voice of Dungeon Wrestling Mike McGuire of the McGuire on Wrestling podcast.

HNLive is a professional streaming platform providing high-quality broadcasts of major sporting events from international hockey to MMA events since 2018.

Tickets to attend Unfinished Business II are available at dungeonwrestling.ca.

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
zEZtX3o
Steve Maclin hasn't left TNA just yet to my knowledge, not sure why the press release claims he's no longer there.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
That's got to be a first... one of the advertisers actually plugging wrestling

ShawnMullin

Reaction score
Steve Maclin hasn't left TNA just yet to my knowledge, not sure why the press release claims he's no longer there.
It doesn't. It's just saying he was a former world champion there. Sorry for the confusion!

Reactions: Deadd2009