Dumbest Storylines or Twists

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RingDeath

Reaction score
Another one was the K-fed and Cena angle. Never heard of Kevin Federline before and I can't remember what he does.

Isaac Yankem, the evil dentist, was a goofy character for Bret to feud with. But at least he evolved into Kane.

How about "Fake Diesel" and "Fake Razor"?

Reaction score
I'm sorry for not reserving judgment until it plays out, but Mr. McMahon's death angle. Terrible. Garbage. Wrestlecrap. I really don't want to get into it.

Katie Vick
Vince as the Higher Power in the Ministry
Kiss My Ass Club
J.R ass surgery skit
Mark Henry as Sexual Chocolate

straight_edge76

Katie Vick Incident
The "Fake" Diesel and Ramon
"The Demon" in wCw
Corporate Ministry
McMahon death
Putting the Wolfpac and nWo together
bringing the nwo back 5 thousand times in wcw and wwe
The Austin/McMahon alliance after Wm17
Using Eddie's name after he died
Cena V K-Fed

in that order

Wrestling Station

Cena vs K-fed
Vince's death
Kane to be called as the younger brother of The Undertaker
Goldust vs Razor Ramon

Reaction score
Pretty much every storyline involving Kane. To pick a few.

1) Kane being unmasked to reveal his hideously burnt face that had been documented for years. This being a bit of smeered make up. Within 2 weeks the burns were gone.

2) His recent voices in his head that made him go mad leading up to the release of his shit film. Only they werent so much in his head more blasted over the arena via speakers with flashing lights. Pure cheese.

3) The Lita baby story line actually made me cringe everytime they were on. The way he WON her from beating Matt Hardy only for her to fall for him when she had become pregnant could only mean he had originally raped her. Pure WWE gold.

4)The mental institue problem he had in 99. Where the guys kept coming to get him into his straight jacket.

5) The awful gimmicks he'd already played as fake Diesel and the Isaac Yankem.

Reaction score
Eddies death overdid
Chuck and other dudes gay marrigage
Donald Vs Rosie (SUCKED)
Viscera and Lillian Garcia
Vince fake death
Eddies wife telling Beniot he wasnt as good as friends with eddie as he thought (didnt blow up to be a big storyline, i just remember it at one of my smackdown shows)
Papa Shango's power to make the Ultimate Warrior vomit

Reaction score
Pretty much every storyline involving Kane. To pick a few.

1) Kane being unmasked to reveal his hideously burnt face that had been documented for years. This being a bit of smeered make up. Within 2 weeks the burns were gone.

2) His recent voices in his head that made him go mad leading up to the release of his shit film. Only they werent so much in his head more blasted over the arena via speakers with flashing lights. Pure cheese.

3) The Lita baby story line actually made me cringe everytime they were on. The way he WON her from beating Matt Hardy only for her to fall for him when she had become pregnant could only mean he had originally raped her. Pure WWE gold.

4)The mental institue problem he had in 99. Where the guys kept coming to get him into his straight jacket.

5) The awful gimmicks he'd already played as fake Diesel and the Isaac Yankem.

You know i was autchully excited when the masked kane was fucking with the real one..