Dumbest/funniest wrestling reports

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
HBK/Cena sucked in my opinion it wasn't that great below average...I think Batista/Taker outperformed HBK/Cena by a mile...

Defiant One

Reaction score
hmmmm i dont about that but thats your opinion. I think mania as a whole aint been the same without Rock and Austin. Rock's last one being XX and Austin's last one being XIX. XX was the last really good Mania. Neither will probaly never be on the main roster again so it changes things.
PLZ tell me you're joking 187??? That match revealed the egos of both men, neither wanted to lose even they both were leaving. I actually timed it from the entrances to the moments where they actually started the real wrestling it was 12 minutes of BS, getting in each others face. There was a reason the crowd was chanting BORING during that match. It sucked lol

The Anigma

Reaction score
the only entertainment I got out of Lesnar/Goldberg was the crowd chanting boring...booing Goldberg during the beer bash and both of them chumps getting the stunner from Austin oh, and when they sang that na na na na goodbye song to Lesnar when he flipped them off...the rest of it sucked...

xtremebadass

wow, from the Manias I have seen it's a tie between WrestleMania XX and WrestleMania 23, I have only been watchin it since WrestleMania X8 though, and btw this is why I made Rate the WrestleMania back in March.

KingABster

Reaction score
WM 23 looked SHIT on paper, but was good when it came to the actual thing.
WM 19 & 20 are the greatet WMs ever. IV was shyte, and so was 13.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
11 was horrible, it was outside and all, but Bret or even Yokozuna should've left with the title, not Hogan. the undercard was pretty bad too.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
What are some of the dumbest or funniest dirt sheet reports you can remember reading?

First one that comes to mind is the one from some years back about how they were gonna turn Cena heel and put him with Punk and change Punk's name to MC Punk and Cena went back to his rapper gimmick :lol: probably the craziest one I can remember in recent history.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I remember one about Daniel Rodimer being the next Batista and being heavily pushed by Stephanie McMahon when he didn't even last a couple weeks in development.

I find it hard to believe half the shit as it is, so I pretty much just forget most of them over time.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
During the months leading up to the Wrestlemania that had Floyd Mayweather, I heard a few reports stating that Eminem was getting in shape for a match at Wrestlemania. I thought that was funny.