• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Drew McIntyre still expected to stay with WWE, no new contract yet

Dale

Super Moderator
I still refuse to believe anything other than Priest cashing in on him pretty quickly if he wins it at Mania.

Cwalker

We’re getting to the point where they gotta get the briefcase out of the way so I wouldn’t be surprised.

But the only way I see Priest having a legit run with the belt is if Seth is out and Drew doesn’t re-sign.

Other than that, it’s probably like a Miz 2021 run

Deezy

DZ PZ
I hate when people only seem to do their best work during contract negotiations.......bring back the hand shake agreement.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I hate when people only seem to do their best work during contract negotiations.......bring back the hand shake agreement.
Seems to happen in a lot of areas of sports and entertainment. During the mid 2000s into the 2010s, a driver who had not won in awhile, who was on the final year of his contract would win a race :heston and that ended up getting them an extension, or someone else signing them for the next season. Kasey Khane did it a lot.

Dale

Super Moderator
I don't even feel like he's been half assing it or whatever, genuinely think he's been really good throughout it's just they landed on this fire character at a super coincidental time.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I don't even feel like he's been half assing it or whatever, genuinely think he's been really good throughout it's just they landed on this fire character at a super coincidental time.
I’m only speaking from personal opinion here, but til like this last month or two, I not cared much about him since like early mid 2022.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
He cooled a bit as a face after losing the title but it literally took an entire year of no fans before it did. Bloodline feud was still hot obviously, but the Kross feud and then the Jinder feud about the sword and motorcycle were not exactly amazingly written :lol

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
I’m only speaking from personal opinion here, but til like this last month or two, I not cared much about him since like early mid 2022.
He was directionless for a while but they have been booking him strong for three years. He must have won at least 90% of his matches.