Drew McIntyre "Fired"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deuce

Reaction score
He will be going to SD with Johnny, doubt the WWE will just forget about him.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
McIntyre is a badass heel. He has a great look along with great facial reactions. His mic work is decent but it can improve. The entrance music is still the best in the WWE which helps. People love heels especially ones that show brutality in their moves. Hopefully Drew becomes relevant again and starts Future Shocking the lights out of people.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
McIntyre has been working house shows, he lost to Dean Ambrose.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I like Cork's idea. That would be a great way to break Drew's streak and gain him a lot of heat from the crowds.
I agree. It might be hard to propel him that high that quickly with how crowded the WHC scene is right now with Sheamus, Bryan, and Orton, but nothing a draft couldn't fix. I have a feeling when a few of those guys get out of the way because of the draft, McIntyre will have an eventful run in the making.

It's a lot like what happened to Jack Swagger. When Swagger first started, he was red hot out the gates, then he went away for a year, not doing much of anything, then suddenly wins the WHC right after Mania and goes on the run of his career. Hopefully Drew's run goes better, if indeed this is what is to become of him.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
"73 days left before the good ol' US of A tries to deport me. I know justice will be restored, no Drew=bad for business and future of WWE!!... Until then I shall pitch Braveheart 2, the rise of Wallace to Hollywood"

WWE maybe just getting him off of TV incase he does get deported.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
WWE will probably bring it into the storyline, don't see it being an issue for Drew in real life though. I remember a couple of years ago Barrett missed a show when he was leader of Nexus because he had to go back to England to sort out his work visa.

Deuce

Reaction score
I knew he wasn't actually fired, I wonder how far the WWE will end up pushing him, maybe to the main event?