Drew McIntyre fan club!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
He is the fuckin man. Future world champ and main eventer for years to come. Who's with me?

BTW his theme and entrance own.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Not gonna call him a future anything but he has a lot of potential and the best theme music right meow.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
You can all me a card carrying member of this fan club. The dude is plain sick, not boring at all. Entrance music is the best in the business right now. He's gonna start doing Randy Orton better than Orton himself.

THE PARTY'S OVER BECAUSE THE CHOSEN ONE IS HERE TO STAY!

monkeystyle

Reaction score
That is not hard to do considering Orton is the most boring piece of shit in a long time. I can count on one hand the amount of times Orton has entertained me.

Reaction score
Just watched his backstage segment with Teddy Long and it was a boatload of FAIL. Couldn't hear him, and he just stood there with the most UNmenacing, UNconvincing "mean" stare to end the segment.

Drew McIntyre is BORING! BORING! BORING! BORING! BORING!

-TJ-

Jesus, why do you all insist on riding on the cock that is reserved for the hot tiffany? Have you no shame?

Reaction score
*spoilers*

Good. His streak is over.

Or is Vinny Mac going to "Expunge" this loss to the Undertaker as well?