• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who is better Cody or Drew?

• Drew McIntyre

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cody Rhodes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kaedon

Reaction score
I'm not as down on CAWdy as I used to be. He held his own in his match with Morrison on SD this week and it was pretty entertaining IMO. Drew is good, and they both have unlimited potential, but I'm really impressed with Cody right now.

RC Styles

Reaction score
cody rhodes by far, drew mcityre or mcluqgwer...watever... is just onether wonnabe orton.

LKP

Reaction score
Drew has not wrestled a match in ages and when he does it lasts a few mins. Hmmm either hes working injured or wwe just do not want him wrestling for long. He is a good wrestler from what ive seen in the indys. I know its a different ball game when your in the wwe, but he is still better than shad and half of the smackdown roster.

Jon Honcho

Reaction score
Neither. Cody is a bore by himself so far and I said in another thread that except for a good series of matches with Morrison, Drew McIntyre has done nothing except walk slower to the ring...yeah...

RC Styles

Reaction score
Neither. Cody is a bore by himself so far and I said in another thread that except for a good series of matches with Morrison, Drew McIntyre has done nothing except walk slower to the ring...yeah...

...But His Song Kick Ass

Reaction score
Definitely Cody Rhodes. His overall wrestling skills are superior to McIntyre, his overall mic skills are superior to McIntyre. Cody looks like the guy you wouldn't take seriously but he is impressive. Make sure to look out for his Intercontinental Championship win real soon.