Dreamcast Collection Announced

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Kelly Kelly in da ring

006kw1.jpg

bigm

Reaction score
i bet she is a freak

Ben

Reaction score
First it was only rumored, then confirmed but without any details, and now it's finally been officially announced: Sega will release the Dreamcast Collection on February 22, bundling four Dreamcast games into a single package.
So which four games, once and for all? As previously theorized, the four that Sega have either already released as downloadable games or plan to soon: Sonic Adventure, Crazy Taxi, Sega Bass Fishing, and Space Channel 5 Part 2.

Was that a yawn we just heard? Well, yes, these probably aren't the four games we would have chosen for a Dreamcast collection (really, Sega Bass Fishing?), but hopefully this'll just be the start of a series of bundled Dreamcast re-releases. The Dreamcast Collection will hit retail for the Xbox 360 (with added Achievements and online leaderboards) and be a digital release for the PC.

Evidently there won't be a PlayStation 3 version, and a price also hasn't been announced yet.
[via 1UP]

Those 4 games are pretty much garbage, minus Crazy Taxi, but like it says in the article hopefully they'll release more collections as the dreamcast had some awesome games, just need to get it on PS3 also.

Kairi

Reaction score
i loved crazy taxi but i wouldn't buy this package just for that, will be looking out to see if they do more of them though.

imported_Sam

Reaction score
I own a Dreamcast mainly because I wanted it for my collection. The only game I have is Resident Evil Code Veronica.

Dante Cross

Reaction score
I've played everything. Well except the latest PS3 and XBox Wii parody games.