Dream Wrestlemania Main Event

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Mine has to be Alberto Del Rio versus David Otunga for posession of Brodus Clay's jockstrap.

Mine has to be Great Khali vs Lillian Garcia for the Right To Receive Rimjobs From Loser *AND* the WWE Title.

It might even be a unification match, so that anyone who loses a WWE Title match must rimjob the winner.

HIGH FLYER

The Artiste
Reaction score
Rock, Hogan, Michaels, Hitman, Undertaker, Savage, Warrior, HHH, Cena, Austin, Steamboat, Mysterio, Goldberg, Kane, Snuka, Foley.. Four fatal 4way elimination matches.. the four winners go on to one last fatal 4way.. winner takes all four belts.. or one or whatever

WWESpongefan

The Showoff
Reaction score
Undertaker vs John Cena
Since WrestleMania is like the Superbowl for the WWE I'd like to see John Cena take on the streak. I am a fan of both John Cena and the Undertaker so it would be an interesting match to see. When it comes to WrestleMania both John Cena and the Undertaker give it their all.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I wanted to see CM Punk (c) vs The Undertaker at Wrestlemania 29; I'd have Punk keep the title, having defeated The Rock twice, challenging The Undertaker to see if Punk, with his 434+ day long WWE championship reign, can defeat The Undertaker, who has remained undefeated in 20 consecutive Wrestlemania matches. This would've taken the Punk-Taker feud at WM29 to all new levels, with the title AND the Streak on the line.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Undertaker vs Michelle McCool in a bra and panties match