Dream Classic Survivor Series Match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Now most of them are 4 on 4, 5 on 5, or 6 on 6. So for this we'll say this. Come up with at least one for each but do as many as you like after that. Some of this could be a bit hard so I hope you have fun with it, if you like you can use a person or group that's not in WWE ONLY if, at least three of them was in the WWE at one point.

4-on-4

The Four Horsemen(Ric Flair, Barry Windham, Arn Anderson, and Tully Blanchard) vs D-Generation X(Shawn, Triple H, and New Age Outlaws)

I think this match could be great with both teams how they was when together(with DX go with when Shawn was back around them in the 90's) A lot of great action and hell the feud up to it would be amazing at that. I would love to have saw a match like this.

5-on-5
Main Event Mafia(Nash, Sting,Booker T, Scott, and Angle) vs The Corporation(Shane McMahon, Big Boss Man, The Big Show, and The Rock)

Well this match I could see having it's good points, and maybe a few bad points also and leave us with a good memory of a match honestly. I'd love to see these two teams face off.

6-on-6

Team WWF vs Team WCW

Now, this is how I would have booked it, even if they wasn't able to this way for many reasons

Team WWF- The Rock, Stone Cold, Triple H, Undertaker, Kane, and Mick Foley vs Team WCW- Goldberg, Sting, DDP, Hulk Hogan, Big Show(Turning on WWF) and Bret Hart: Have it different from the start, don't have it in storyline where WCW was bought, just one Monday have Goldberg just come from the crowd to spear one of the mid-carders in WWF, Jerry and Jim Ross can go crazy over what they had just seen calling him the guy from down South. Later that night you could have had the lights go out on someone and they think it's The Undertaker but when the lights come back on you see a black bat in the middle of the ring as Raw goes off the air, that week on Smackdown it's the buzz in the locker room with everyone trying to figure out what's going on, I say on Smackdown have a few mid-carders from WCW come out in try to mess things up, some of them not getting the upper hand. On Raw they show Goldberg showing up to the arena telling someone inside wait for his que. Later on that night Goldberg forces his way out to the ring and grabs a mic and says that WCW is invading the WWF, how the WCW is better then the WWF, they tell them they have two months to come up with a team of stars for them to fight at well, Survivor Series. Over the course of two months every WWE star is looked at, while over on the WCW side of things Nitro was on a new Station and building up there team. Two weeks before we find out the teams and from there all hell breaks loose with a few brawls here and there among the teams on both Raw and Nitro. Now Survivor Series could be for who gets to stay on the air, and who goes away forever. Of course WWF wins and then they pick up who from WCW impressed them the most over the time period given.

I put a lot of thought into that last one :laugh: but let's see what all of you would love to see at Survivor Series