Draven Alexander: The Diary

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

W-olf

Reaction score
Re: Uprising

Draven nodded as they walked and he looked to the Invader with the look that said I'll be ready tonight I'll see ya out there.

Draven: What did you want to talk about , I mean tonight will take care of itself I know that but we don't have long before the match begins and only got to throw on a jacket but still .

He laughed.

The Stunner

Reaction score

Invader walks to his locker room just around the corner to get a few things before the match.

I: I will catch up with you two in a few minutes. Don't do anything illegal just yet.

W-olf

Reaction score

Draven : Ya know for someone who wanted to talk you sure are quiet .

He said playfully as he was hoping this would make her react.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

OOC: I think it'd have made more sense to have had this in the PWF section and used it as your group's joint chat room. Just my two thoughts.

W-olf

Reaction score

I thought of that but the name is merely just a name we couldn't think of a group title in short notice.

In PWF the btb I dont have Roadwarriors or Sunny and I'm sure we will use others hehe .We will be using it as a diary is all who we face and interactions a perspective btb where you focus on the wrestler not the organization .

In the efed Cant even use real wrestlers.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I thought of that but the name is merely just a name we couldn't think of a group title in short notice.

In PWF the btb I dont have Roadwarriors or Sunny and I'm sure we will use others hehe .We will be using it as a diary is all who we face and interactions a perspective btb where you focus on the wrestler not the organization .

In the efed Cant even use real wrestlers.

I know but it seemed you guys were using your in-character PWF personas. No worries.

Either way, I think you guys should have a Uprising Locker Room for all you guys to chat in PWF character as well.

Anyways, carry on.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

W-olf

Reaction score

After a long hard fought victory Uprising were celebrating but no no this was not like any usual celebration .For this was no usual group of people even the name Uprising maybe changed to something more fitting.

Draven was eying his woman who kept Sunny down so he and Invader could take down Legion of Doom and wouldn't you know it . It was Dem's herself to get the pinfall.

Who's next?

W-olf

Reaction score

(Ok So I guess I'll be the only one to work on this but I had an idea for a btb gfx and concept everything .Generations 5 from now and 5 from guys from 80's or 90's which I may do one day but I don't want to burn myself out so I decided to keep this one instead in diary form )

Draven Alexander : The Diary

Draven finds out the hard way his encounter with The Road Warriors was not over he has to face Hawk one on one this week and at the ppv he was gonna have a mystery partner if he could find one against the Road Warriors .

aae8ca94.png

W-olf

Reaction score
(Dont know who changed the name but thank you to whomever did . )

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
No problem man.

W-olf

Reaction score
Draven having heard once again his opponent was Hawk and in a week had to face The Road Warriors with a mystery partner if he could find one.

What the hell , who the hell will want to step in the ring with Hawk and Animal .

He had sent out a few text not knowing if anyone would even reply to his surprise almost everyone did . Sid Vicious accepted but Draven had a feeling he'd no show . Then one of the names he really liked came across and said .

Let me know if you need me I'll be there .

But that was a week away it was all about this week and his match with Hawk .
Match time was nearing closer and closer .