Drake Wishes Justin Bieber Kept 'Trust Issues' Unedited

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Need Someone to make BTB Posters

This is just like CMS's and TheAnswer's threads. I just need someone who can make a ppv poster once a month. I tried a single request for my last 2 ppvs the first one got a lot of entries on the old IWF but the last one didnt get any so if you can this month's ppv is Fully Loaded and if you could just put Shawn Michaels and Christian Cage on the front maybe with HBK holding the world title and Fully Loaded somewhere on the bottom.

The Cool One

Reaction score
First I noticed you didnt have a logo, so here

aowlogoyg5.png

and then the poster

fullyloaddiv2.jpg

Rep if pleased.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Ok my next Pay Per View is Titled "Indestructible" and it's one of the big four so im pulling out all the stops for this one.

What I need is another banner, the main event match is a King of the Mountain type match with modified rules. Shawn Michaels(Champion), John Cena, and Mr. Kennedy are in the match so put them on their with maybe a ladder in the background.

REP coming your way if you try thanks

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Any World Championship, I never really decided. I'd say the WWE WHC would work best but it doesnt really matter.

The Ripper

Reaction score
I didnt know what to do so i tried 3 attemps

Inderstructable3.png
inderstructable2.png

Inderstructable1.png

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Ok anyone else who tries please use the WWE WHC i think it looks best with my BTB. And to be a little more specific on text just write "AOW presents Indestructible" like xtremehighlfyer did but maybe add on something that would make it seem like an official PPV Poster, like "Live only on PPV" or a logo soemthing like that.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Ok, it's that time of the month again, the next PPV is Vengeance. I dont wanna give away anything so pm if you're interested in making a poster.

Buttersz

Reaction score
what are these posters for?
i always make some sort of PPV poster, hit me with a PM if you want me to do them. im always up for requests, i just never look at the topics in the forum. ;)

Weebo

Reaction score
i'll do it for you. Pm me and I will make your posters every month