Drake to receive Songwriter’s Hall of Fame Hal David Starlight Award

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Rate the Wrestler Day 25 - Brock Lesnar

Benoit cleans up with an 89 taking the third spot on our list. Today is the winner of the 2003 Rumble and our last of this section. Next up! "Hey! We're dead!" week.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
brock.jpg

Brock Lesnar has won the following titles:

WWE Undisputed Title
WWE Title x2
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brock was good in the ring, alright in the charisma department. He wasn't around long enough though to make much of an impact on me. I would mind seeing him comeback, but there are others I'd rather see first.

7/10

v1-power

Reaction score
9/10 he was great no matter what he was one of my faves when he was in wwe

Reaction score
8.5/10 when he first debuted, with his triple powebomb, all i thought was that he was goign to dominate, and i was right. what he lacked in the charisma/ mic skills department he made up for in his wrestling ability... and hes one fo the reasons y helton benjamin is in the wwe, btu that has nothign to do with ratign him.

Nation

8.5/10 Brock had great matches with Undertaker, Cena and Angle. As well as others. I wouldn't mind him coming back either but he is doing mma right now.

Soulpower

8/10...He was everything Lashley isn't. Lesnar could even have some good matches with Big SHow because he was the only one who could lift him up like nothing. He had the stamina which came in handy in the Ironman match against Angle and he just played the moster role perfectly.. It he had been around longer he would have become one of the all-time greats, but I'm kind of glad that he realized that wrestling wasn't for him instead of going forward and just half-assing every match.

Rell

Reaction score
He was a great wrestler. He had everything you would want from a wrestler, He was big, fast, athletic, He could fly (shooting star press) but besides that he could actualy wrestle and cut a good promo. So Ill give the vanilla guerilla a 10/10. oh and he still wrestles in Japan, you should check my media threads theres a few matches with him

xtremebadass

9/10 Lesnar was cool while he lasted, that shooting star press was sick

Reaction score
From what I saw of Lesnar, I liked. He is was big, powerful, but could also mat wrestle a bit. He didnt seem to lack any real mic skills/charisma, and this is what I think made him that little bit better. 8.5/10

MJ807

Reaction score
Lesnar was a great technical wrestler as good as or even better than Bobby Lashley. He also had a lot more charisma than Lashley and he could do a promo he was an ok but like MS said he wasn't around long enough to make an impact 7/10

phantomgerald

9/10 he could have been great if he stuck around longer

Wrestling Station

5/10.. i dunno why but i hate to even see him poping up on my TV!
so that rating is fair enough for his tattoo at most.

CenaMark54

9.5/10. If he was still around Batista and Lashley would still be midcarders.

They will be looking for another Lesnar for 20 years and never find one.