Dragon Ball Heroes Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, I still stand by my original posting. The reason Androids are low because, if I remember correctly, their power level is contained at a certain level and they can't go above it. Honestly, I would put the Angels and Demons as equals since in most myths both are equal in terms, so I see no other reason DB would be different.

Again, if we did it by people Saiyan and Namekian would be first and second, or even tied for first.

Whis is stronger than Beerus and Grand Minister (another angel) is above both of them.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
"Angels are also among the most powerful warriors in existence, as every single angel holds power much greater than the Gods of Destruction that they mentor. The Grand Minister, who is apparently the strongest angel, was said by Whis in the manga to be virtually the strongest warrior in the Multiverse."

Another reason why I say Angels are on top.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Whis is stronger than Beerus and Grand Minister (another angel) is above both of them.
Angel is number one on my list so...yeah. Also, Hakaishin isn't a race it is a title so any race can be a Hakaishin and Majin would be in Demon since Majin literally means Demon.

So it would go
Angel
Demon / Majin
Saiyan
Namekian
Android
Kai
Tuffle
Earthling

But if you add in the Dragons and a couple more races, than the Dragons would be on top.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Angel is number one on my list so...yeah. Also, Hakaishin isn't a race it is a title so any race can be a Hakaishin and Majin would be in Demon since Majin literally means Demon.

So it would go
Angel
Demon / Majin
Saiyan
Namekian
Android
Kai
Tuffle
Earthling

But if you add in the Dragons and a couple more races, than the Dragons would be on top.

Which dragons though? Remember even Shenron was afraid of Beerus. lol

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Also in the video games, Majins are separated from demons so they do consider them their own race.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Which dragons though? Remember even Shenron was afraid of Beerus. lol
Honestly, any of them including Shenron, and in all honestly Beerus was made out to be this all-powerful God or whatever because the fans got tired of Goku basically being Jesus and Superman all in one, so Akira was like screw it I will make a cat all-powerful because of reasons.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Also in the video games, Majins are separated from demons so they do consider them their own race.
So why have two races named Demon? I mean, Majin literally translates to Demon, unless Majin is a title in a sense like Crowned Prince or what have you.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Xeno Goku looks fresh af tbh.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
So why have two races named Demon? I mean, Majin literally translates to Demon, unless Majin is a title in a sense like Crowned Prince or what have you.
No idea. Anime logic I suppose.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
all-goku-always-photo-u1

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley