Dragon Ball Heroes Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score

I cri when I saw my boy, Bardock, and his wife, Gine, saying goodbye to Goku.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
DcUV07IU0AEqc3-.jpg

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
So I am nearly at the end of Dragon Ball (the fight with Krillin and Piccolo just started...

I really loved everyone's reactions to seeing Goku grown up and LOL when him and Chichi got engaged. Human affection beyond a child-like friendship is so foreign to him. How they had three children is beyond me. I would imagine it went like this:

*Chichi puts on lingerie and walks into the bedroom*
Chichi - We are married now, time to start a family....
Goku - Can we eat first?
Chichi - .....
Goku - Is that a yes?
Chichi - NO GOKU! IS YOUR HEAD REALLY THAT THICK!?
*Chichi starts to rub Goku's arms and starts to take off his shirt*
Goku - Uhh... Chichi, what are you going? This feels weird...
Chichi - We are going to make a baby Goku.
Goku - How do we do that?
*Chichi whispers how sex works in his ear
Goku - MY WHAT GOES WHERE!? THAT SOUNDS DISGUSTING!!! I PEE WITH THAT!

27 episodes later....

Goku - I'm still hungry Chichi.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
*Chichi puts on lingerie and walks into the bedroom*
Chichi - We are married now, time to start a family...
Goku - Can we eat first?
Chichi - ...
I have seen videos that begin with dialogue almost like that...and that section only can be made very wrong in many different ways.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I have seen videos that begin with dialogue almost like that...and that section only can be made very wrong in many different ways.

It is just funny to imagine. Then you look at Vegeta and you can basically just imagine he knows what he is doing even though he is cold.
Goku is just completely oblivious to sex and general human affection with women.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
It is just funny to imagine. Then you look at Vegeta and you can basically just imagine he knows what he is doing even though he is cold.

Goku is just completely oblivious to sex and general human affection with women.
Yeah...I whether not think about.

He is only that way because he has the mind of a child basically.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah...I whether not think about.

He is only that way because he has the mind of a child basically.

I think part of the reason I always liked this anime was because it didn't go too far into detail with "love" angles. Like most anime kind of shoves it down your throat.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I think part of the reason I always liked this anime was because it didn't go too far into detail with "love" angles. Like most anime kind of shoves it down your throat.
Yeah, I have to agree, and I think that is a big reason I like older anime over the newer stuff because of things like that.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Well I think Goku vs Piccolo Jr. has to be one of if not the best fights in the entire series. I like that it wasn't just all power scaling.
Finished all of Dragon Ball now. I actually have a deeper appreciation for the characters, seeing how they all developed. Now I also know why I liked Piccolo so much.
And the last few episodes, you can see Goku showing minor affection with Chichi which was sweet. That dumb ape. :catbeg:

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I was rewatching the Cell saga, and I don't know if it was my medicine or what, but the final parts of that saga with Gohan becoming a total badass really got to me and some of it made me cry a little.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I was rewatching the Cell saga, and I don't know if it was my medicine or what, but the final parts of that saga with Gohan becoming a total badass really got to me and some of it made me cry a little.

That was one of the best scenes, when Gohan uses Goku's spirit to win. I'm about to start at the beginning of Z. Watching episode 1 now.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
That was one of the best scenes, when Gohan uses Goku's spirit to win. I'm about to start at the beginning of Z. Watching episode 1 now.
It wasn't just that. The part that really got me was when Gohan was "forced" to fight and Cell just laughed. That part made me cry a little because I absolutely hate fighting, and I remembered the times where I was "forced" to fight and how it made me feel. Though Gohan learned there is a time to fight and time not to fight, which is a great lesson to know. It just makes me mad when after this saga they Gohan into when he literally had the best character development in one saga than anyone else in that series, to me at least.