Dragon Ball Heroes Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Dragon Ball Heroes is based off a Japanese video game, the storyline seems like a time traveling mess with tons of fan service. Looking forward to it! If they do some of the stuff in the anime that they do in the game, there's gonna be some wild fights. Hope the fighting is like Super's and not Z's.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
One more month! One more month! One more month!
200.gif

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Is there a reason that Trunk's hair was purple and now is blue? I mean specifically for future Trunks. I know the kid version still has purple hair.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
So laziness lol
Kind of, but also because Trunks originally was supposed to have blue hair because of the manga, but was changed for the anime so many think it is because he is older and thus has hit puberty and it changed his hair color.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
that's a dumb reason. just leave it purple.
it makes more sense to me as it's a mixture of Vegeta and Bulma's hair would make people assume purple-ish
I agree, but I think the whole puberty "theory" or whatever you want to call it makes some sense to me, but in reality I don't care, lol.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Kind of, but also because Trunks originally was supposed to have blue hair because of the manga, but was changed for the anime so many think it is because he is older and thus has hit puberty and it changed his hair color.
They already showed him older in the anime though with purple hair lol

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
They already showed him older in the anime though with purple hair lol

Hell, I don't know, maybe the creator was like screw it Trunks' hair shall be blue for because I said so. My question is why do so many people about a guy's hair changing color for? especially in an Anime, lol?

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake