• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Draft War Series

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
1628120515327.jpeg

So draft wars is coming back this time in series form with some added pressure. You see because over the next few draft wars we will be having a overall score and overall record. The winner at the end will become Draft King or Queen! The genre for the draft will that will be up to the Draft Warlord. Who is the Draft Warlord? The winner of each event will select the next draft and can place themselves in any position on the draft board they want the rest will end up at a random. Now this is event where I will need you to participate in any event. If you no show any one or can't be bother you will be DQ'd. The 1st event will be wrestling and will be based upon wrestlers that were or gave been in NXT. I will update it more when the time comes.

Now another thing because this is a big event I am going to limit the # of people in this to 10. The number of events will be 4.

Rules:

1st place will get 100 points and from there it goes down by 10.

1. OMB
2. Chris
3. Hoho
4. Mitch
5. Blaine
6. Lucha
7. JVD
8. Booty
9. Smark
10. Juice

Last edited:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
So it seems like Ticket Wars is being replaced. :krillin2

In all seriousness, how do you actually win this? I assume there's an actually endgame this time after we've drafted?

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
So it seems like Ticket Wars is being replaced. :krillin2

In all seriousness, how do you actually win this? I assume there's an actually endgame this time after we've drafted?
Yeah the winner would be whoever had the best overall score.