Down A New Path.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Byron Hicks

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
"In the night I hear them talk, the coldest story ever told. Somewhere far along this road; he lost his soul. Too a woman so, heartless...How could you’d be so, heartless?" -Kanye West

It was just like any other dark filled night, that I have spent all too much the same. Countless nights I have spent in the never ending pursuit of two things. First, would be to find the a means to try and satisfy, the never satisfied thirst. The second was an even greater desire and that was to find the one who was responsible, for what I have become. Which was anything but, a hero for good. I can’t even speak of the terrible deeds one can carry out given enough time. But, not right now...No, this was one of these truly great times. When absolutely nothing to do with either one of those two things was on my mind. Just the open road ahead of me, with the wind in my hair and some good tunes on the radio. I was once again so high on the false pretenses of life and what is was like to be alive and carefree. So, full was my ego as I thought nothing of love and it’s power. I almost but forgot the witch who had once spun a story. Claiming to of know of all that would come to pass? I can’t pretend to know if it was true...I mean was she telling me the truth or some made up fairytale...Just the mindless ramblings from some old spiteful witch. But,no matter how hard I tried I couldn’t shake it. Suddenly, my mind began to travel back into time for a brief few flashes of the past, back to a much more simpler time. When this country was still new and life for me was still precious. I had no idea of what was to to become of me and I definitely had no idea the power of love and the hold it can have on me.

I was 21 years old and was just like any other young man at my age, I had just finished my schooling and was making my way in the world. Then I did something on plan and foolish, I fell in love… I fell in love with a vampire no less. And that ultimately led to my death at her hands. When I awoke I had been born anew out of her supposed love for me. Funny, thing was she was nowhere to be found. I had no one to help me through the transition. I had no one to prepare me for what was awaiting me in my new life. I had no one to prepare me for what it was I were to return home too. My parents lay before me, both brutally murdered. And that’s when things completely and utterly changed for me. I mean besides from being dead, the remained the same. I shutout the humanity that inside myself and went mad with rage. It wasn’t until years later that I gave pause to my beastly desires and the killing. I finally calmed down enough to decide it was times to look for answers, in now a far beyond a simple cold case file. But, I had to start somewhere and I began where it started. And ever since I have been cruising the country; looking for answers and searching for clues. It has been 100 years since the deaths of both my parents and the one women I had once loved disappearance. The hole inside myself of losing my humanity was matched only and now filled by the now burning desire to find out what happened that night. The night all those years ago that my parents were left dead before me... Any innocence that left over from my childhood had now been ruined. I have felt the loss of the ones I have loved in life, yet strangely enough I have no remorse for the lives I have took in death... I am both a creature of the night as well as tormented soul. I’ve have spent nearly 10 years now trying to piece together what happened, searching this world that is plagued with of all sorts of evils. Yet, it all has begun to seem like it was pointless...I have been going in circles for years now it seemed. Was this just another endless road? One that I have succumb to far too often, one that would not end in any answers.

And then Boom! There it was...Right, before my very eyes, as clear as day is bright and the night is dark. On the face of a billboard on the right side of the highway staring back at me…It was one of the signs given to me from the witch, all those years ago. Three letters…W.W.S. those were the letters I was told would mark the beginning of my path to finding my answers. W.W.S. were the letters followed by a short message; “Looking for new talent. Next Exit.” Turning off the highway I wondered if they would be the right path, the one that will lead me to where I need to be.

Last edited: