Down A New Path. Part 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Byron Hicks

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold

Approaching the red light at the end of the exit ramp my vehicle comes to a halt as I lay on the brakes. I waited for the light to change; before I then merged onto another fairly, busy interstate. Finally, turning onto a long private driveway leading to a parking lot; where there was a huge building. On the side of the building were them same three ominous letters once again, W.W.S. But, this time with the words performance center following them. The parking lot was vacant at the moment; other than just a few empty cars other than mine; I was left only to assume that they belonged to the security officers; patrolling the premises. I decided to park as far away from the building as possible. So, as not to draw any attention to myself. There was no need for anyone to die tonight. Luckily, I had came prepared for this little, voyage. Turning off the engine, I turned and reached to the backseat and retrieved a fresh blood bag of O-negative. Reclining my seat back slightly; I bite down on the bag and began to drink. As the blood flowed into my mouth, so did the memories began flowing back to me.

Ten years ago after ninety years of bloodlust and monstrous acts of violence, I finally made my way back home. Back to where this fantastically horrifying nightmare all began. Sure, it was ran down and almost certainly the site of many nights occupied by the homeless. But, it was still home sweet home, I guess? It felt quite strange being back there, I could have honestly done without the thought that a little snack might be hugged up to next a 40oz, lying in wait for me to feed on. I was almost ready to turn and leave rather than face those demons once more. I’ll be honest; if it wasn’t for the young women that I was supposed to meet there, I would have.

Just as I turned to begin to walk away and never come back; but that is when I seen her. Tall, stacked, and with skin as white as mother’s milk. Her hair as black as midnight and a fire in her eyes, I was without a doubt intrigued by her. She was a witch and by the looks of her, one that had no fear of me whatsoever. It was quite refreshing. Honestly, I was slightly turned on by her all the while still, cautious. Witches, had a not too pleasant history with the vampires. Many didn’t like us all too much and so, I proceeded to tread lightly. Her name was Felicity and she was as beautiful as she was intimidating. We talked for a while before finally she trusted me enough; to realize I wasn't there to feed on her. Making our way inside the home we went into the family room; onto the very spot on which my parents were murdered. She then dealt down and reaching into a black back pack she had brought with her. She removed a few candles and some salt. She then proceeded to draw a pentagram on the floor with the salt. After placing the candles all around it, She then lit the candles with no lighter or match. But, instead only with the wave of her hand. With the room now illuminated she asks me.

“The ring first or the answers that you seek?” she said me with a sense of urgency in her voice.

“The daylight ring of course.” I replied with a chuckle.

She completed the spell quite quickly, which only spoke of the strength of her powers. After she finished she handed me the daylight ring. Felicity, again looked up at me with those fiery eyes; now only more magnified than before by the flames of the candles dances on the walls. She opened her mouth slightly to speak again. But, I already knew what she was going to say to me before she even spoke. I nodded yes and she then started in on the next spell. Felicity, was now going to try and call out to my parents and get me some answers. She again said some words I couldn’t recognize; not Latin or Norse. Then suddenly she began to shake as her eyes rolled backwards into her head. The flames of the candles around the pentagram now to shot upward a few inches. This continued for a few more seconds as blood then started to drip from her nose and run down her face past her lips. I could feel the cravings inside of me start to rile up as I tried to fight it back. But, the urge became too much to bare and so I made my leave back to the outside of the house. A few moments later she joined me on the front porch; with look of defeat and exhaustion on her face. I knew from the look of her the spell didn’t work, but I asked anyway.

“Any luck?” I asked.

“No, I’m sorry.” She replied.

I knew she was holding something back so I asked her, pointblank.

“Are you telling me everything? Tell me if there is anything to tell, please.” I begged.

She hesitated before speaking again.

“First, off I want to tell you that what I seen wasn’t all too clear and it doesn’t always make a lot of sense. Okay?”

“Sure,” I said desperate for answers.

“Let’s start with the letters. WWS…”

More and more cars were now pulling into the parking lot, as it would also now seem a line had also formed at the main entrance. I decided that it was now or never. So, I exited the car and now began the hike through the parking lot. Stepping to the back of in the line; I was looking around for anything to clue me in. I was at a loss as to what professional wrestling had to do with the death of my parents and the disappearance of girl that took my life. I was concerned that I’d might end up hurting someone. I knew it had been ten years since; I killed someone. But, the urge was with me at each and every moment of each and everyday. Once again luckily, I had also came prepared for times like these as well. I removed a silver flask from my pocket and took a drink. The vervain laced bourbon burned going down. But, it was the only thing that I knew would help keep people safe. Just as the flask left my lips the doors swung open and unluckily for me the guy I was here to impress... He was now standing there with everyone else, who were all now looking right at me. Not too smooth for a vampire I thought smiling at them all awkwardly. I returned the flask back into my pocket as the others now turned back from me and began making their way inside as I followed behind them. The big guy in charge stood at the doorway; greeting people as they walked by his massive frame. But, when it was just me; the last in line to walk inside. He placed his palm on my center of my chest stopping me from passing, willingly on my part of course.

“A little early to be drinking, you think?” He said.

“Yeah, I’m sorry about that…Can we just forget about that and start over?” I asked.

“Well, if you give me a shot of whatever's in that flask we can. So, how about it?” He replied.

“We’re going to get along quite swimmingly.” I said with an eager grin.

Last edited: