• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Double or Nothing still taking place.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man

Just like I was with WrestleMania, I’m not really a fan of this choice.

But it is what it is like it was then.

Fuck the Rona.

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
AEW has been better at doing crowd-less shows to me and I get that they can't not do any PPV until this virus is over. So sure, bring on DoN.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
AEW is definitely doing a far better job at keeping people entertained in this shitty time than WWE is (IMO). Not really shocked so much that it’s going ahead, I guess, since they just weren’t cancelling any weekly shows, anyway.

Cwalker

Waiting for when the wrestling experts on Twitter bury AEW for this the same way they buried WWE for running Mania.

Will probably be waiting a while

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Waiting for when the wrestling experts on Twitter bury AEW for this the same way they buried WWE for running Mania.

Will probably be waiting a while

I mean you'll have enough WWE fanboys that shit on everything AEW does doing it to make up for it. Hypocrisy in the wrestling community is strong :lmao

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I mean hey, at least I said and mentioned I wish they wasn’t doing it.

But I mean I also ended up enjoying WrestleMania so much that afterwards I’m sure I was happy it went on. Maybe others can feel that way also?

Now people who still was pissed afterwards about it and hated afterwards better here. Looking at you Uncle Dave and Bryan Alvarez.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
It gets annoying. Like WWE pisses me off sometimes but damn, at least give them credit when credit is due. I HATED the idea of Mania being how it was up til the day of the show. Ended up loving the hell out of it. But they just was like “nah.” But will be so in love with DoN.

Makes me hate being an AEW fan sometimes because it gives us a bad name because of them two idiots.