• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

dstebbins

Reaction score
Am I the only one to whom this match bears a shocking similarity to the retired TNA match Sadistic Madness, just in the Six Sides of Steel?

straight_edge76

Isn't this sort of a Spoiler to those who haven't seen Impact yet? (Like me its almost 7 PM over here)

PeepShow

I dont really care what happens as long as Cage wins :)

I expect it to be kinda jumbled in there, but should be a pretty good match, b/c you dont really know whos gunna win it.

xtremebadass

This is a great match and a great moment for TNA, because it envolves bloodshed, something WWE hasn't had for a long time. TNA is really getting the more professional wrestling feel these days while WWE should be moved to Soap Net. Anyways, you have 6 of the greatest stars in TNA today going at it in this awesome match, and Andrew Martin's first match, where can you go wrong? I am sorry, but my TNA knowledge doesn't go back that far to know what Sadistic Madness is, lol.

Reaction score
This is a great match and a great moment for TNA, because it envolves bloodshed, something WWE hasn't had for a long time. TNA is really getting the more professional wrestling feel these days while WWE should be moved to Soap Net. Anyways, you have 6 of the greatest stars in TNA today going at it in this awesome match, and Andrew Martin's first match, where can you go wrong? I am sorry, but my TNA knowledge doesn't go back that far to know what Sadistic Madness is, lol.

WWE should be moved to soap net? A quarter of the iMPACT! show tonight (probably more) revolved around Angle getting a divorce from his wife! That screams soap opera out loud.

The match could be good. Its little gimmicky but whatever, I'm not gonna judge it yet. And how can you be excited for Test's first match? He's like the biggest stiff in the entire company, a guy who never had nor will ever have any talent in any way.

To each his own though...

dstebbins

Reaction score
Let me clear this up: Wrestling IS a soap opera! It's a soap opera for men! The definition of a soap opera is a television show where every episode is a sequel to the last, with no true end to the entire thing until the show is canceled, so for all intents and purposes, wrestling IS a soap opera, just a masculine one!

SHEESH!

straight_edge76

I think Christan Will Win, Ricky Banderas or Judas Mesias or whatever his name is will appear and f*** up Abyss. Setting up a fued going up until Bound for Glory.

phantomgerald

This has the potential to be a good match and it has good hype. What needs to be done though is not have any other interference in the whole match and just let the wrestlers go out there and do what they can do.

dstebbins

Reaction score
At first I wondered how Judas Mesias could possibly interfere in a barbed wire steel cage match, then I realized: He'll just tear off the door's chain like Mark Henry did.

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
I am really curious to how this match is going to go usually because it's based on who's idea it was. If it was Vince Russo's idea to do this match then expect it to be a letdown due to his tyrant powers of how matches work but I have a good feeling that this is going to be a good 25 minute hardcore brawl that is Abyss' specialty. I actually think that Abyss or AJ Styles is going to score the fall leaving Christian in the mid card to feud with Sting or Andrew Martin, maybe a good tag of Sting & Martin vs Tomko & Christian. I think it is going to be a bloody 25 minute match when Abyss hits the blackhole slam to win the match.

straight_edge76

I sort of want Styles to get the fall and get another TNA title push; Joe/Styles or Angle/Styles would be Awesome.

humankiller99

Reaction score
this will be like the sadistic Madness match but with a twist. I actually saw the very frist sadistic Madness match and it was SICK.. I forgot who was in it. Maybe Raven. got to check the tapes..

btu i think Abyss' team wins. test will get the pin on tomko and test will face JOE for the title and win it at No surrender thanx to Kurt angle..

dstebbins

Reaction score
^^^Test as the world champ? Sorry, but no. I could almost see him as the ECW world champ (a title that hasn't even achieved official "world heavyweight title" status), but holding a title generally accepted by the wrestling community as an official world heavyweight championship? I don't think so.