• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doom vs Everybody @ NXT In Your House For The World Prediction Championship

Davey Wrestling

Does AEW have your attention now?!
small-Logo.png

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to NXT In Your House!!!

The following contest is scheduled for one fall with a six match time limit and it is for, THE WRESTLING SMARKS WORLD PREDICTION CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!

Introducing first the challengers.... EACH AND EVERY MEMBER OF WRESTLING SMARKS!!!!

And their opponent... Only the third ever Champion, ranked number three in the World Prediction Rankings and tonight attempting to become the first person to ever successfully defend the Wrestling Smarks World Prediction Championship.... ladies and gentlemen

This is the REIGNING, DEFENDING, WRESTLING SMARKS PREDICTION WORLD CHAMPION...

THIS IS... Doom!!!!!

13176.jpg

The Matches To Predict:

When making your predictions please post them in an ordered list using the match numbers as above, it will make scoring easier for me and mean that the results get posted quicker than if people put predictions at random.

Also, if you've got a preferred username but you're using a different one at the moment, please put your preferred username in your post so that I can keep track of who's who and update the rankings properly...

And now it is time for the main event of the evening.... your predictions! Make them below to join the match!!!!

To view the rules of Wrestling Smark World Prediction Championship Matches please click here!
To view the current World Prediction Rankings please click here!
Take a look at the World Prediction Championship Hall of Records by clicking here

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
1. Kross
2.Shirai
3. Priest
4. Cole
4. Gargano
5. Yim/Shotzi/Tegan

Last edited:

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
1. Kross
2. charlottewinslol
3. Balor
4. Dream (I thought he'd be out of the company soon...)
5. Lee
6. team Mia

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
1. Kross

2. Io Shirai

3. Finn Balor

4. Velveteen Dream

5. Johnny Gargano

6.Mia Yim, Shotzi Blackheart and Tegan Nox

edit: also make sure to put my name as Blaze.

Last edited:

Doom

La Bestia
(1) Karrion Kross
(2) Io Shirai
(3) Finn Balor
(4) Velveteen Dream
(5) Johnny Gargano
(6) Kai, LeRae & Gonzalez

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I changed around a few of my picks just FYI. Just wanted to make sure there's no controversy later since EC quoted my original picks cause I left one out :lol There will be no editing from this point on if anyone wants to make note of them if you feel I'm untrustworthy :side: