Donnie watches WWF 1984

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
No idea what SD Jones was doing still employed for six years after this. And then bouncing right back with Herb Abrams. Was that guy ever over? Anywhere??

• Haha
Reactions: BigVanDonnie

BigVanDonnie

Reaction score
No idea what SD Jones was doing still employed for six years after this. And then bouncing right back with Herb Abrams. Was that guy ever over? Anywhere??
LMAO. He's getting pretty good reactions on some nights, but the most part he's getting a golf clap and not much else. As much as i'm going to enjoy Bundy squashing him, it's going to beg the question of "why SD of all people". Didn't know he was in the UWF. Herb stealing all the big names lol.
Thank you for your hard work which I think is really good for this forum.
I've always loved reviewing wrestling and talking about with others, and this forum has been incredibly welcoming since i started these. So, i say thank you to you and all the others for reading these and enjoying them. Going to keep going with this and as many different companies as possible until i'm old and washed and people are begging me to stop (spoiler, i got one last run in me)

BigVanDonnie

Reaction score
WWF World Champion: Hulk Hogan-23/1/84
WWF Intercontinental Champion: Tito Santana-11/2/84
WWF Tag Team Champions: North South Connection-26/5/84
WWF Women's Champion; Wendi Richter-23/7/84

WWF Maple Leaf Gardens
September 8th, 1984
Toronto, Canada.

FUCK YEAH, WE'RE IN CANADA FOR SOME PRO WRESTLING, HEEEEEEEY.

Vince & King Kong Mosca are on the call. Turns out he played in the CFL and was a big player for the Tiger-Cats, so fuck yeah for any fans out there.

Match#1 North South Connection vs Ron Hutchison & Bob Marcus
Dicky got across the border, hell yeah man. Another sick squash for the boys for a few minutes. Cool roughhouse stuff from Dicky on the arm, and some great mat wrestling from Adonis. Mosca adds to this by talking about who trained Murdoch and the like, and it's a cool little thing i wish more commentators added to matches. Bob's arm is wreaked for a while and we get shots of Adonis laughing his ass off, and God i love him. They win with the amazing assisted backdrop/closeline.
**3/4

Backstage interview-
-An unnamed old man is doing the interviews in place of Gene. Boooooo
-Bob Orton. He gets on the interviewers case about talking funny and getting where he's from wrong. He says he's in the prime of his life and he wants all the chances to win gold. Hell, he do in in Canada to give them a thrill. They love him because he has class and talent and they're impressed.

Match#2 Bob Orton vs Tony Garea
Mosca dubs Orton the man of 1002 holds, and somewhere a young Jericho has an idea. Orton goes hold for hold with Tony and guides him to some ok suff to start, and it's better than the normal Garea output at least. Bob takes some killer bumps including a wild one where bounces chest first off the buckle and lands on the tope rope. He recovers and rams Tony's head into the buckles and wins with the Vader Bomb.
**1/4

Interview Guy-
-Tito Santana. He says the WWF is getting bigger each day and as one of the two top champions he welcomes it. But, he says Bob has to earn it. WELL, THAT'S NOT WELCOMING ANYTHING YOU LITTLE SHIT. Tito says he's going to the Middle East to defend his title and he's ready to fight all of them. Yeah, but you won't fight Bob will you, you fucking coward.

Match#3 The Spoiler vs Brian MacNee
"The Spoiler has spoiled a lot of things for a lot of wrestlers over the years" KKM. Another really fun squash for the big man. You can see where Taker got his influence with not only old school, but the way he throws punches and knees have that same look at what he would later do. Hell, even the singlet and glove look is what he'd later do. Spoiler is fucking sick as hell is what i'm getting at. He hits 3 old schools and keeps attacking the neck, and the poor jobber eats everyone of them right on the back of the head and neck. He eventually wins with the Claw after jumping off the top rope to grab it for some reason. Well, i assume the reason is because it looked cool as hell.
**3/4

Interview Guy-
IRON MIKE SHARPE IS A CANADIAN AND HE'S READY TO BEAT SOME BRAINS IN. HE LOVES TO WRESTLE AND FIGHT AND HE'S A WINNER. HE DIDN'T BUILD THIS ARM IN THE GYM, HE WAS SWINGING AN AXE IN THE WOODS AND HE WINS AGAIN. HE LOOKS LIKE A WINNER AND HE LOVES IT.

Kamala hype video of him, Blassie and Kim in Uganda.

Match#4 Nikolai Volkoff w/Freddie Blassie vs Nick DeCarlo
Fuck Canada for letting him across the border. Very bad and very long, so a truly bad combo. Backbreaker ends it

1/2*

BigVanDonnie

Reaction score

WWF Championship Wrestling
September 9th, 1984
Poughkeepsie, NY

In a really cool moment, we get a cut in of Vince speaking over a shot of the ring and the packed building. Loving all these modern shots coming into WWF.

Mean Gene-
-Freebiirds are here. Hayes says everyone knows them and introduces Terry Gordy and Buddy Roberts. 250 POUNDS OF TWISTED STEEL AND SEX APPEAL! He says they are 700+ pounds of Fantasia, and says a lot of people are knocking them and knocking Badstreet. He says the further along you go on Badstreet, the badder is gets, and they lived on the last house. Bam Bam tells an amazing story about a dog bitting him when he was a kid, so he bit the dog in revenge and that's what he's going to do to the Moondogs.

In the carpark. Cyndi Lauper arrives in a limo with the Freebirds.

Match#1 The Fabulous Freebirds w/David Wolfe vs Ron Shaw, Charlie Fulton & Rene Goulet
This is taped from Philly from a show i don't have, so hell yeah for more footage. Good squash with Buddy and Gordy being the obvious standouts, while Hayes is a hack that brings nothing to it and as Cornette once put it "He couldn't work, so he ended up as the worlds tallest wrestling manager" . Gordy wins with a powerbomb
*3/4

Mean Gene-
-Sgt Slaughter. He says the Samoans called him and didn't understand a word they said other than "Partner" so he accepted. He's sick to his stomach watching what Albano did to them by ripping them off, and he's going to rip his arms off. This is the combat zone and this is going to be a fight.

Match#2 Kamala w/Freddie Blassie & Kim Chee vs Jay Strongbow.
KAMALA SQUASHES STRONGFAKE. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE WWF 1984 SO FUCKING MUCH. He no sells all his bad offence and just mauls the old sack of crap as he damn well should. Big Splash does it.

Mean Gene-
-IRON MIKE SHARPE. WOOOOOOO. He loves the way Gene says Iron and he loves to hear his name being called when he wins. Gene asks about the forearm, and Mike says he wins it and there's nothing else to know. Gene brings up the fans booing him and calling him a wimp, and he flips out and leaves. Gene, you're a dick.

WWF Update-Tito rules.

Match#3 Ken Patera vs Steve Lombardi
Kenny gets 6 fucking minutes for some horrid reason, and hey i'm not doing this.

Mean Gene-
-Roddy Piper comes on and says everyone shudders and sweats at the name Andre The Giant, but not him. He says Andre is big with those electrical bolts sticking out of his neck and his big flat head, and says all Andre has to do is ask please and he won't end his decades long undefeated streak like he ended Snuka's career. He's going to teach him to say "Please, no more Mr Piper" and if he had to get in the ring with him, he would probably die. YOU WANT TO SET HIM ON FIRE, HE'LL GIVE YOU SO MUCH SMOKE YOU'LL THINK HE'S SMOKEY THE BEAR

BigVanDonnie

Reaction score

WWF Maple Leaf Garden
September 15th, 1984
Toronto, Canada

Awesome intro set to some awesome synthwave mix.

Tonight, Dynamite Kid and his partner Bret Hart will be debuting as a team. Sure, that won't matter after tonight.

Match#1 Paul Orndorff vs Rick McGraw
Oh shit, quick draw is back after a year away. Missed this jacked little monster so much. He matches power with Wonderful to start and really holds his own. He takes him to the mat and controls the arm for a time, and it's pretty good work on it. All stock standard and nothing fancy, but it looks mean and Wonderful sells it, so it's fine by me. Wonderful hits an elbow to the jaw like he did to Tito in the title match, and takes over. He sells during the transition to further how much he rules, and i dread the day when he gets old and bad. But hey, that's a future "Donnie watches WCW 1991" problem, so whatever for now. Wonderful beats his ass in epic fashion and kills him with a Lariat to win.
**3/4

Interview Guy-
Iron Sheik & Freddie Blassie. Freddie rants about Hogan double crossing him and stealing the title, and i can only assume they'll be feuding again shorty. He was the first champion from Iran and he's sick of this disrespect. The stupid Candadians chanted "USA" just to upset him, and he's had enough of it.

Match#2 Hulk Hogan vs Moondog Rex
Hogan gets another TV match!! Fucking love how rare this actually is and how much means, really speaks to the bad parts of modern wrestling and what's changed over the last 40+ years.Rex gets a lot of offence and an actual control seg, and it's very fun watching him pound on Hogan and look super happy the entire time. HOGAN USES KARATE CHOPS TO THE FACE AND THROAT TO COME BACK HOLY SHIT. Insane thing to type, even more insane to actually see. Hogan runs through him and hits the Boot and Legdrop to win.
**1/2

Interview Guy-
-Roddy Piper. He says he knows everyone wants him to be proud to be here, but how he could be proud to show up to a country with hippies with long hair and girls with horsefaces and feet. He debuted at 19 and was US champion by 21, and he's done everything he's ever wanted to do. A big nasty broad asked him who he is, HE'S THE ONE WHO HELPED LOU MAKE CYNDI LAUPER. HE'S ONE WHO RETIRED JIMMY SNUKA. HE'S THE ONE WHO REVOLUTIONISED LIVE TV. HE'S THE HOT ROD.

Match#3 Bret Hart & Dynamite Kid vs Troy Alexander & Iron Mike Sharpe
maxresdefault.jpg

DK is in his peak as a wrestler and in complete lunacy. A man who might set a homeless man on fire for some laughs, so it's nice and scary as hell to have him here. Bret(t) is a complete baby in black and red tights and white boots, but he shows something with his bumping and selling for Iron, and a cool monkey flip and a dropkick that knocks Iron out of the ring. WWF DOES A REPLAY OF DK HITTING A TOP ROPE DROPKICK. HOLY SHIT. DK beats the fuck out of Alexander with a nasty brainbuster that drops him right on his brains in a really scary moment. Bret is isolated for a time and shows some promise as a face in peril with some cool bumping and selling. DK gets the hot tag and has a sweet run of offence with elbows and dropkicks, and Mosca and Vince love him. Bret hits a suplex and DK follows up with the infamous Diving Headbutt and a German Suplex to win.
**3/4

Absolute stellar debut. The next 13 years are going to rule so much.

Billy Red Lyons-
He finally introduces himself, so he can have a nice name for his segments.
-Hulk Hogan. He loves Canada and he wants to build a home right in the middle of it so he fly his leerjet all around the country to fight anyone and everyone. He wants the fans to not flip out when they see his body hanging out of the plane, it's all normal brother. Whatcha going do when Hulkamania runs wild on you. Think that's the first time he's said that.

Piper's Pit with Ivan Putski. Piper says he doesn't care about his small brains and tiny muscles, and he wants hm gone. Ivan says he can't pull the wools over his eyes and he can't fool him or the fans. He sings his terrible song, so Piper spits on the ground and walks off.

Match#4 Sgt Slaughter vs Muhammed Saad
Lowley shocked it took this long for Sarge to wrestle a man with this name, but 84 Vince is a different beast, i guess. Really good extended squash from our hero as always, and i wish Tito wasn't here so Sarge could be IC champ tbh. Cobra Clutch ends the fun

Billy Red Lyons-
-The Freebirds. Hayes doesn't cover any new ground as he introduces the crew again and talks about Bad Street USA, and the like.

Amazing episode.

BigVanDonnie

Reaction score

September 16th, 1984
Poughkeepsie, NY

Vince and KKM are on the call for this show as well. Thinking Gene is done with commentary, sadly.

Match#1 Greg Valentine w/Lou Albano vs Salvatore Bellomo
Hammer switches things up and goes hold for hold with Sal, and it's the best stuff Sal has done since Bob carried him in his last match. Hammer takes over and kicks his ass in classic Hammer form, and i can't wait for his blood feud with Tito in a few months as i've never seen it in full. Figure Four breaks the dope and ends it.

-Interview Guy
-Gene is not here, so we have a new interviewer. of course, he doesn't name himself.
-Mr Wonderful. He's facing Tito in Boston for the title and he's playing for real and for keeps. He's sent many a man to hospital lately, and Tito is next on his hit list. his daddy always told him to finish a job and Tito is the job he'll finish.

Match#2 Princess Victoria & Velvet McIntyre vs Despina Montages & Leilani Kai
Turns out we have women's champions as well, but they're used even less than the women's title. Hell, the only time they matter is when get the Jumping Bomb Angels at the Rumble in 88. Still, the faces are pretty good and throw some nice strikes mixed with good arm work, so i wish they were used more. PV really stands out as a talent with some great kicks and chops. She gets hit from behind and Kai splashes her to win an upset.
*3/4

Interview Guy-
-Sheiky & Freddie. Sheik and Volkoff will be facing Slaughter and a mystery partner in Boston. Freddie says Sarge can bring his daddy with him if he wants, but his new team with run through him. Oh no.

Match#3 Tito Santana vs Jerry Valiant
Tito is tasked with carrying this old son of a bitch for a few minutes, and hey it's Tito and he doesn't miss, so not bad at all. He sells well for some decent back work from the old man, and really struggles to take over and has to fight like hell to finally get free. He does and then KILL him with a sweet running Forearm.
**1/4

Mean Gene-
SO HE IS HERE AND SOME DUDE WAS JUST FILLING IN???????
-Rick McGraw. Poor little dude can't speak at all as he's nervous and stumbles over his words, so Gene has to do the bulk of the work and move him to where he needs to be.

Awesome Slaughter hype video about how much he loves America.

WWF Update-North South Connection. Clips of them beating the shit out of everyone.

Piper's Pit with JACK TUNNEY. Hell Yeah. Piper says this man loves him so much and gets a ton of fan mail about how cool he is, and Jack says Hogan is more popular and less controversial than him. Piper asks him if he wears glasses and if he's really sure he's president of the WWF. The tape cuts out before we get an answer booooooooo

Match#4 Iron Sheik & Nikolai Volkoff w/Freddie Blasse vs Rick McGraw & Nick DeCarlo
Son of a fucking bastard bitch. Sheik is old and is being phased out of singles matches in a real bullshit choice by Vince, and now he's stuck with this asshole for the next million years. Shit sucks, man. This is bad as hell and not fun as all of Sheiky's squashes have been, and it's all on Nik being shit. Backbreaker ends it
Poop.

Mean Gene-
-JYD is going to chew a bone and bite some butts. Maybe do some coke as well.
-Iron Mike. He's wearing sunglasses during the promo and says his eyes hurt because of the lights. Gene brings up the fans calling him a wimp. and he rips the glasses off and he has a black eye!!!! Gene wonders if Slaughter did that, and Mike goes off and says that coward couldn't lay a hand on him. Fuck yes, give me that feud.

BigVanDonnie

Reaction score
Reviewing two matches from the 22/9/84 MSG card as the rest of the show is one of the most ungodly looking things i've ever seen in my life.

Brutus Beefcake vs. Salvatore Bellomo
Nikolai Volkoff vs. Chief Jay Strongbow
SD Jones vs. David Schultz
Greg Valentine vs. Jose Luis Rivera
Ken Patera vs. Rick McGraw
B. Brian Blair vs. Iron Mike Sharpe
Pat Patterson vs. Kamala

Sgt Slaughter & The Wild Samoans vs North South Connection & Lou Albano
Wonderful bullshit to start with a ton of stooging from the heels as we've come to know and love, and Lou runs away from the fight and eats shit at every turn. After nearly 6 minutes of this, Slaughter is isolated and NCS beat the holy fuck out of him in a killer control seg, Tons of cool shit combined with great Sarge selling and a white hot crowd begging for him to fight back. He goes nuts on them and beats Dick's ass before tagging in a Samoan. NSC quickly isolate him and it's not good as what Sarge did, it's still a ton of fun watching beat the piss out of Afa. Sarge has a fun hot tag before it all breaks down as it tends to. Slaughter stops Murdoch and Adonis from their Flying Clothesline combo by throwing Adonis to the floor and throwing Murdoch off the top to the mat for the win.
**3/4

Big John Studd is replacing Jesse Ventura whose out due to blood clots BUT NEVERMIND THAT SHIT, BOBBY THE BRAIN HEENAN MAKES HIS DEBUT AS STUDD'S NEW MANAGER. HE'S HERE AND ALL THE HUMANOIDS LIVES ARE IMPROVED. Fucking love Heenan so much.

We go backstage to a pre-tape with the two of them together. Bobby introduces himself and says he's outsmarted every man in wrestling for years and years, and now they're going to take the world championship. Studd says he once doubted Heenan, but he was proven wrong and he's getting the world title. Heenan says STUDDAMANIA IS GOING TO RUN WILD. OH SHIT.

Hulk Hogan (c) vs Big John Studd w/Bobb Heenan (WWF World Championship)
As much as it fucking rocks to have Bobby here, and everything that means for the next 9 years in the WWF, this is still Hogan vs Studd and that's not a pretty sight. Hogan rules and all that, but John is dull as hell big man that Andre has tricked the world into thinking he was good. Gene says he's known Bobby for ten years and he's seen him do some horrible things, but he's lead men to titles and this could be the night he does it again. He also says he's going to build a stable and go after all the gold. Incredible way to sell Bobby to people who have never seen him before. Studd has a terrible control seg with bad stomps and slams, and i get the slam is his entire gimmick, but holy shit it's not fun watching him do it when it looks like it doesn't hurt. Hogan makes a good comeback selling his back really well, and i wish the work was worth his efforts, They fight on the outside and Studd gets back in first as Heenan blocks Hogan's path, and Studd wins by countout.
3/4*

Post match, Heenan steals the title and runs off with Studd.

BigVanDonnie

Reaction score

WWF Maple Leaf Gardens
September 23rd, 1984
Toronto, Canada

Our first house show in Canada.

Match#1 Bret Hart vs Butcher Vachon
Bret gets his first singles match and it's against a fat old man for 9 minutes. Fuck it, Bret is wrestling and life is ok. He's in the red tights again and it's so wrong to look at. Good basics and mat work as you'd expect, and he does well chopping down the tree by swinging at it until it finally topples over. The commentator says Bret is an up and coming star in the world wide wrestling federation, and somewhere Vince lost his mind and ordered him to be killed. After a million minutes, Bret wins with a sunset flip out of the corner. Cool finish if nothing else.
*3/4

Match#2 Davey Boy Smith vs Goldie Rodgers

'Mr. Hitman, I’m fooked! I’ve been smokin’ crack with Neidhart for days'. He's a very young steroid induced boy, and it's a sight to see someone really looked that jacked at his size and what it means for the future of wrestling. This is not good at all, sadly. Boring fucking headlock work from Bulldog along with a shitty jobber who brings nothing to this, so it's a perfect storm of trash. Also, this is 13 fucking minutes. OH MY GOD FUCK YOU. Running powerslam ends my pain.
Crack

Match#3 Andre the Giant vs Kamala w/Kim Chee

Andre does belly slaps and has this amazing smile on his face before they engage and have a sweet fat monster fight. Andre bullies him to start and bends his arms all the way back and headbutts him in the back of the head! He cracks him with another and drops him for the first time, and Kamala has an amazing freak out at being hurt for the first time. Andre keeps beating him up with ass offence, until Kamal finally snaps and chops him and knocks him off his feet. He splashes him but Andre kicks out, so Kamala gets even angrier and goes crazy with a series of them and each one is harder than the last. Andre fucking snaps and drags him outside for a cool fight. Andre throws him back in, but Kamala knocks him off the apron and steals it with a countout.
**3/4

Post match, Kamala tries to attack, but Andre beats the shit out of him and holds the ring.

Match#4 Sgt Slaughter vs Iron Sheik
ONE MORE TIME. Sarge rushes the ring and chokes him with the flag and we get another wild, wild pissed off fight between two mortal enemies (91 notwithstanding) Sarge chokes him with a belt and beats the fuck out of him of, and we get some tremendous Sheik selling. Sarge ducks his head and Sheik kicks him in the face with the loaded boot and busts him wide open, and he goes to work with a sick control seg of awesome strikes and biting the cut like a true sick motherfucker. Sheik beats the living hell out of him and WWF is so good with camera shots that we get some wonderful shots of Sarge being beaten to a pulp with blood and sweat flying everywhere. Sarge has a killer comeback with wind-up-punches and amazing offence and the crowd comes unglued for him. He gets the clutch, but that bitch Volkoff attacks for the DQ.
**3/4

Post match, they beat him down and i hate it so much.

BigVanDonnie

Reaction score

September 23rd, 1984
Poughkeepsie, NY

Fink is doing the ring introductions on TV for the first time!!! He introduces Bruno to the crowd as the "living legend" and he's in the classic yellow suit and will now join commentary to make my ears hate me.

Match#1 Junkyard Dog vs Ron Shaw
Ron jumps him to start and lays in some shots and looks really good for maybe 30 seconds until JYD THUMPS him and beats his ass like a bone. Bruno is already very bad on commentary saying nothing but soundbites, so Vince has to press him to actually get anything good out of him. Powerslam ends the match.

WWF UPDATE WITH LORD ALFRED HAYES. WOOOOOOO
-He's in the studio with TV's behind him and it's the classic setup that has stood the test of time as an all time thing.
-Hulk Hogan clips of him being cool and loved.

Buy the WWF magazine

Match#2 David Schultz vs Steve Lombardi
Doc is finally back after months and months away. Can only assume he was slapping reporters on his time off. Super fun squash as always with some cool mat work and gross offence. Bruno adds something by saying Lombardi's mat skills are terrible and he needs to do better if he wants to win. Snarky Bruno is the best. Flying Elbow does the deed.

Mean Gene-
-Murdoch & Lou. They're still talking about how much they hate the Samoans, and i no longer give a shit.

Match#3 The Fabulous Freebirds w/David Wolfe vs Aldo Marino, Rusty Brooks & Iron Mike Sharpe
Very funny to think they would have been on WrestleMania had they not fucked it all up, but it's not meant to be. Gordy is once again the standout of these as the other two range from whatever to Michael PS Hayes. Terry wins with a piledriver.
3/4*

Post match, Cyndi Lauper runs out and dances with them. Great work messing this all up, you morons.

Mean Gene-
Hulk Hogan. He got the keys to the gym and did some hanging and banging and the dumbells started talking to him, and told him that he has more power than Ventura could ever dream of. He's warming up in the combat zone and knocks him back all the way to Texas. This feud is now over, so Hogan wins by the two sweetest words in the english language. Default

Match#4 Bob Orton vs Vinnie Mascara
Another really good squash for Cowboy. You can seen where Randy gets that insane consistency and natural skill from (along with being fucking lazy) as everything Bob does looks fantastic and mean as hell. Superplex kills the kid dead.
**1/2

Piper's Pit with Iron Mike Sharpe. Iron says he's been waiting a long time to meet Piper and he's proud to be him. Piper says people call him a wimp, and Iron freaks out and lunges at him until Piper talks him down. He brings up the loaded forearm and Iron says it's all natural, so Piper brings out some planks of wood and asks him to smash them. Mike refuses to do it and kicks them off and says he doesn't need to prove nothing. Hell yeah.

Match#5 David Sammartino vs Jerry Valiant
Oh fucking no. David is Bruno's shitty son whose only getting a push because Vince wants Bruno to wrestle on house shows and make him cash, it's a shrewd plan that almost works until Bruno cracks wise, but we'll get there. Also, Bruno stopped talking to his son once he found out he took steroids, which is a massive cunt act. Beefcake walks out and watches on, and Vince mentions all the managers want him. David is awful and has no clue how to wrestle or put on a good match, so this is horrible. He wins with a powerslam.
Poop

Match#6 Nikolai Volkoff w/Freddie Blassie vs Terry Daniels

Really bad Nik squash. Backbreaker does it.
poop that gets stuck

Post match, Nik beats up the kid until Sarge makes the save and beats his commie ass for crimes against wrestling. Sheik runs out and kicks Sarge in the kidney with the loaded boot, and he's beaten down again. A ton of wrestlers run out and try to help, and finally get them off of him.

Mean Gene-
-Jesse Ventura. He talks about Hogan and the title match, but he's got blood clots and his career is over, so fuck this.

At the commentators booth, Bruno gushes over his massive loser dweeb son. Vince announces we'll see another Piper/Snuka match from MSG next week. Hell Yes.