Done

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
despite getting the first mayhem show on tiem for some time, it seems as though things have seriously gone down the shitter, theres obviosuly many reasons for this mainly the fact that 3 shows in a row were late and very late at that. ive really tried to get this thing going and started off well with all the life it had to start off with.

im more sorry to the likes of logan matthews and other promising roleplayers, i honestly think at some point they would be champions. theres no way i can run this thing all on my own so im sorry guys that this has to end, although feel free for someone else to takeover and make it a sucess if you think you can do it. ill certainly be back if that is the case in the future.

thanks to everyone who made this thing work for as little as it did.

HurricaneJeff

Reaction score
Its too bad that IWF is done (unless someone else steps up) But APW is always looking for people, so if your interested, check us out

www.actionpackedwrestling.tk

Join now and you can take part in our biggest event of the year, Rasslemania VI

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Wow I guess it really is over now. Again pretty sad seeing as this IWF Efed has been the best one I've ever taken part of but I guess things do have to end. I'd step up and take charge but 1. My schedule is too hectic and 2. Nobody seems to really care anymore.

Oh and the blatant advertising for APW is really a slap in the face to IWF and all of us that have written anything for it, roleplays or shows.

MizMasta3000

ww have kind of considered APW our brother/sister promotion

HurricaneJeff

Reaction score
Oh and the blatant advertising for APW is really a slap in the face to IWF and all of us that have written anything for it, roleplays or shows.

Its not a slap in the face, I promoted IWF in APW and IWF promoted my Survive and Conquer match. I'm offering a place where you all can go that the IWF gang wants to stay together. APW has everything you guys we're complaining about, consistant shows, on time results, everything is fair in judging.

I'm just offering everyone a new place to go if your not happy here. I'm not forcing anyone to join, I'm just letting everyone know that theres a place for ya in APW if anyone is interested

Valentino

Reaction score
Even though IWF never really got off the ground the way we wanted, it was fun while it lasted. RJC Cool, Adam Freeman, Qwake, Biggs, my bro, thanks for putting in the time and effort.

Whether me and my bro join APW or not, is still being considered, but for those who are already over there, don't be surprised if you see the return of 'The Agency'....

kingaviles

Reaction score
Ughh times 2.

All of these "I Quit" posts are really annoying. I don't see how you put time into something and then quit because things don't work out. Either way, good bye and good luck all who are quitting.

Lol, you've had two matches, who are you to talk about time and effort being put into something and then quitting? The fed was going nowhere, and is going nowhere, so what else is everyone supposed to do?

Qwake

^ I think he expects us all to continue to spend time RPing for a dying Efed while waiting for a delayed show to come as a reward lol.

I enjoyed the Fed for the first month or so, things started to slow down and myself and a few others offered help but nobody took us up on our offers, then later on once things got even worse they expected us to help out but we couldn't. Just let the place die out, if a group of guys think about bringing it back then go from there.

As for APW, you guys should expect me to join some time in the near future, I'll see what its like over there, if Valentino and/or Kingaviles and maybe a few other good members/roleplayers join then I'm also most likely going to join.

Reaction score
^ I think he expects us all to continue to spend time RPing for a dying Efed while waiting for a delayed show to come as a reward lol.

I enjoyed the Fed for the first month or so, things started to slow down and myself and a few others offered help but nobody took us up on our offers, then later on once things got even worse they expected us to help out but we couldn't. Just let the place die out, if a group of guys think about bringing it back then go from there.

As for APW, you guys should expect me to join some time in the near future, I'll see what its like over there, if Valentino and/or Kingaviles and maybe a few other good members/roleplayers join then I'm also most likely going to join.

I joined. I dunno if you consider me "good" but I joined.

MizMasta3000

You're one of the only guys Adam and Biggs really wanted to go to APW

Status
Not open for further replies.