Donate to Haiti

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dre

Reaction score
A massive, 7.0 magnitude earthquake struck Haiti near the capital of Port-au-Prince on Tuesday, January 12th. The damage to buildings is extensive and the number of injured or dead is estimated to be in the hundreds, even thousands. If you want to help out the victims in Haiti in anyway, you can doing one of the following:

You can donate by texting YELE to 501 501 to donate or visiting yele.org.

or

If you're in the US, text HAITI to 90999 to donate $10. 100% of your donations go to the Red Cross.

Kizza

Our taxpayer dollars will go towards the relief that we send. So in affect, I have contributed.

noumenon

^He's right.

Those houses that collapsed were some of the most poorly constructing buildings in the world. They have no building codes over there. So we'll end up replacig it with structures 10 times the cost as the ones that were destroyed. Plus food and water relief and clean up....

Kizza

Call me a cock, but I hate having to hear about donating and stuff to natural disaster thingos. Most of the money won't even go to them.

Wrestling Station

My country started the donation today, if im going to donate, it will be through my country's channels anyway. RIP for all the ones who died.

C4

Call me a cock, but I hate having to hear about donating and stuff to natural disaster thingos. Most of the money won't even go to them.

Cock.

And yeah, you're right. If people REALLY want to donate and help then they should go over and donate/ help themselves. If they can't then well, go find a reliable source.

Don't waste money on the internet. There are lots of scams.

Beer

^ Most of them probably don't feel like having children with down syndrome.

Kizza

Lmao.

Still trying not to be a dickhead, but how does this help the country overall. Sure, they'll have new buildings, new food, water, all that jazz, but what do they do when the next disaster comes along? Just stick their hands out again for the world to help? I'm not saying this isn't tragic or anything like that, but just by sticking their hands out and saying MOAR MOAR it's not helping THEM.

10 bucks says most of it goes to their rich, corrupt government. Again, this is horrible, but it's not helping them.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Why don't you donate to your own damned countries?

Ever heard of the saying charity begins at home?