Don West = Teh Win

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Yes indeed ladies and gentleworms he is seriously TNA's only saving grace right now... I love the fact he keeps putting that Alien looking Mike Tenay in his place and even though him leaving the booth is getting old, as someone just said in general tna talk, it is still golden IMO

Does this lead to a possible Don West being MEM's bitch? Who knows... But for right now I think hes the only reason Im tuning in :)

PeepShow

They are focusing on it too much tho. Every sentence between him and Tenay always leads to a ARE YOU KIDDING or something. Pretty hilarious, but I think they may be overdoing it a bit.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

He's still a horrid commentator. Heel turns can't cover up crappiness.

Kizza

It's hilarious though, he's shit and trying to be heel. It's up there with Prazak really.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Don West is the only reason that I would turn on TNA. Well actually the X-Division is another reason, but they use West more than them.

Young H.

Reaction score
I'm thinking he would be a good bitch to the MEM.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
he would be a fine bitch 2 them and it brind a gd(tenay) and heel(west) 2 the table instead of good friends agreeing and taking faces sides.

Double J

Reaction score
I'm sorry YoungMarine, what did you say? I've been staring at Young H's sig and didn't hear anything you said....