Domino Injured

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
It has been reported that Domino has been injured. It is said that he has abroken nose and a possibly broken orbital socket.

What could this mean for D&D and the tag team championship? Will the titles have to be dropped or will they just be out of action. What could this mean for the possibly upcoming D&D vs Cryme Tyme feud.

What are your thoughts?

Source: PWInsider

The Rated R CMStar

Maybe they could play that Deuce fights single for a while for example with Shad and Domino is ring side, maybe until he is well enough to wear a mask like Mercury did

3lions

Reaction score
Yehh he will just wear a mask or something. There is no other Tag team on SD! who could take over the D&D at the moment, so it would be stupid to take the belts off them. Just have Deuce wrestle most of the match(es) and have Domino come in for minor action, whilst wearing a mask. Job done.

LKP

Not being funny the cryme tyme d&d fued could be a good thing but who gives a shit if hes got a broken nose or not? Pointless thread if you ask me.

3lions

Reaction score
How is it a pointless thread??? If he has a severly broken nose then their potential feud could be in jeopardy, as could D&D's title reign in general! This thread is actually discussing something which is relevant to current WWE TV. A pointless thread would be the numerous 'Benoit' threads or the 'Count To 100,000' threads.

Idiot.

LKP

Oh no not a feud that might not even happen may be in trouble oh no. Who says its going to happen anyway? It was a show in which all 3 brands where there it was probably a one off anyway. Good its not as if its cena vs batista is it? I can think of a load of tag team feuds that can be better than this. London and kendrcik vs hardys?Alreayd that sounds good. Jeff might be prankster soon so he could have knicked d&d''s car.

This Guy

I agree with 3lions you are an idiot, why would Jeff Hardy steal D&D's car when Cryme Tyme already did. This is a relevant thread. Yeah its a potential fued, but were discussing an injured wrestler and the results of that injury. Why is that pointless exactly?

3lions

Reaction score
* bangs head against brick wall *

Fuck me there are so many idiots at this forum!

LKP

And you are one of them now chill out. Its an opinion that counts here right? So its my opinion to say that domino injured so waht i disagree with it. Now lets just stay on topic and stop insulting eachother.

3lions

Reaction score
It's your opinion to say that Domino is injured? WTF? That was never the issue. Information was posted that a current WWE star suffered an injury and a discussion started about the possibility of a potential feud being scrapped because of it. You were the one who made a dumbass comment.

And how can you call me one of the idiots at this forum? I'm far from an idiot. I'm one of the most knowledgable people here, with regards to Wrestling anyway.

Know your role.