Dominant Diva

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

vickymania

Reaction score
well,i think Beth Phoenix will be dominant in comin months..she looks as someone who has got good moves and can wrestle..

Reinvented

Reaction score
I would have to say Victoria and later Beth will have that crown not yet.......These 2 diva are the only ones that do power moves.....Everyone else just slaps and pulls hair....

Mr. Mat

there is none yet but beth will soon be she's a white version of jazz

Bradders

Reaction score
As soon as they build Beth up you have your answer but all of the women now aren't household names and haven't been built up, they should have built up Victoria while she was on RAW.

kiddsmash

Reaction score
There is no dominant Diva in the WWE and hasn't been ever since the last time that Trish Stratus graced TV.

Trish was never dominate in that ring. Her moves were weak and always will be.She was only at the top as she made sells for the WWE not her so-called talent which she had none.

Now,with that being said Victoria could be dominate but she is putting every Diva over as she is the oldest and the WWE doesn't see her as money anymore.
Beth Phoenix could be dominate for like 3 seconds but if she is who's gonna face her? It wouldn't make the WWE crediable if any of the Divas beat her one on one as she is a powerhouse but she isn't popular so no money.

Melina is the best right now period. She has wrestling skills that most of the other divas don't with Candice being the exception. I feel Melina is willing to learn anything and everything and it shows. She doesn't have great mic skills but their ok. Her in-ring abbility to sell a hit is great and I think that makes her dominate. Plus her merchandice sells.

Candice could be dominate if she was a but bigger and defended the title more like Melina did.

It's not about dominate it's about money to the WWE so except Beth to be pushed and then dropped off.

One last note take it personal or not but TRISH was NEVER a true WRESTLER and in MY EYES NEVER a CHAMPION!!!