Dolph Ziggler Talks About Him In WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
dolph-ziggler-300x146.jpg

Dolph Ziggler was interviewed this week by QCTimes.com to promote next Tuesday night’s SmackDown tapings from Moline, Illinois. Here are some highlights of what Ziggler said about:

Living His Dream In WWE: “True story. When I was 5 years old, I went to my first WWE live event with my dad. I loved it so much I wanted to start wrestling. Two months later, I was wrestling at 5 years old. It’s been a dream job since I was a child.”

Politics In WWE: “I’d been such a fan and paid such close attention that there weren’t too many (surprises) “But it’s like any other job. There’s politics involved, there’s being friends with different people, knowing what to say and what not to say.

Wanting To Be The Best Ever: “I always saw myself as a great sports entertainer and wanted to be the best,” he added. “I have prided myself on my matches and work and entertainment. I want to be, at the end of my career, the greatest ever.”

-PWMania

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
“I always saw myself as a great sports entertainer and wanted to be the best,” he added. “I have prided myself on my matches and work and entertainment. I want to be, at the end of my career, the greatest ever.”

That's going in my sig. Great attitude.

Reactions: I'll See Ya Kia

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Leo C said:
OK read. Nothing special but nice to know he's driven to be the best.

R'Albin said:
“I always saw myself as a great sports entertainer and wanted to be the best,” he added. “I have prided myself on my matches and work and entertainment. I want to be, at the end of my career, the greatest ever.”

That's going in my sig. Great attitude.

Pepper Potts said:
<3 Go Ziggler! <3

It's an admirable attitude he has. I hope nothing stands in his way.

fjsilvia

Jobber
Reaction score
i think Ziggler will make a good world champion. just hope when he does become one, there's no feud between him and Del Rio. :urm: but maybe with Wade Barrett ! that might be fun to watch! :eek:tunga:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
fjsilvia said:
i think Ziggler will make a good world champion. just hope when he does become one, there's no feud between him and Del Rio. :urm: but maybe with Wade Barrett ! that might be fun to watch! :eek:tunga:

i hope he doesn't feud with del rio! it would be so annoying!.. barrett would be good! dolph wouldn't look weak losing his title to barrett!