No Mercy Dolph to lose at No Mercy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
This is yet again ANOTHER Dolph Ziggler rumor. Mind you all, it is JUST a RUMOR.

"According to Cageside Seats' rumour page, Ziggler could lose once again at No Mercy, which would result in him leaving WWE. However, they have claimed that he could take time off before returning with a new gimmick.

Ziggler's current WWE contract expires sometime next year, and with the 36-year-old's future with the company uncertain, it's not yet known how they plan to book the Showoff.

With him leaving and returning with a new gimmick, that questions the whole legitimacy of putting his career on the line, something that The Miz stressed during SmackDown LIVE."

source

Do you think having him lose and come back re-branded, so to speak, would help him?
I have never been a fan of his gimmick but I always felt he was underrated as a wrestler.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Hopefully this true, imagine the heat the MIZ will get if he beats Ziggler clean/dirty.

I don't like the guy but honestly, him beating Ziggler wont do anything for him. He is already over. Ziggler is pretty much a punching bag these days.

Fireshock

THE INSTANT CLASSIC
Reaction score
Ziggler is a difficult one, he should lose to Miz he has been on a roll as of late. But I think a heel turn if he stays with WWE could do him wonders with a new gimmick and new finishers maybe that could work.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Ziggler is a difficult one, he should lose to Miz he has been on a roll as of late. But I think a heel turn if he stays with WWE could do him wonders with a new gimmick and new finishers maybe that could work.

Maybe the Uso approach could work for Ziggler but I doubt it. I think he has completely run his course.

I don't like the guy but honestly, him beating Ziggler wont do anything for him. He is already over. Ziggler is pretty much a punching bag these days.

Sure in the long run the win won't mean anything but for the first week Miz will have mild X-pac heat for ( potentially legitimately) ending his career.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Maybe the Uso approach could work for Ziggler but I doubt it. I think he has completely run his course.

Sure in the long run the win won't mean anything but for the first week Miz will have mild X-pac heat for ( potentially legitimately) ending his career.

To me though, a win off Ziggler these days is a given. If he were to do an upset here and actually beat the Miz, people would be pissed.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Ending a man's career is a big deal for Miz, lol. Him being non-plussed and arrogant about it adds to the heat.
Miz is the only guy in WWE that can actually get heel heat, so he'll run with this.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Ending a man's career is a big deal for Miz, lol. Him being non-plussed and arrogant about it adds to the heat.
Miz is the only guy in WWE that can actually get heel heat, so he'll run with this.

I didn't think of it as "ending a career" so I guess in that case, it would be a big deal. I just hope if this is the case, they do it right. Have him go all out and Ziggy boy leaving on a stretcher.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Ziggler needs to go away for a while because he is so much damaged goods that he needs a hard reset. Have him retire, bring him back after like six months (have him shoot a movie or something in the meantime) to allow him to reset.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I didn't think of it as "ending a career" so I guess in that case, it would be a big deal. I just hope if this is the case, they do it right. Have him go all out and Ziggy boy leaving on a stretcher.

Much like in his promo, Miz is a guy who doesn't care how he wins, just that he does. "All that matters is that W in that record book"... I'm totally seeing a dirty win here. Maybe even a low-blow, hairspray to the eyes AND grabbing the tights for the asshole trifecta.
Ziggler having to become a stand-up comic after that should be some really good heel heat.

Best part of that fantastic Smackdown segment was that, even though it's an easy spot to root for Miz because Ziggler's being so dumb risking his career over this, Dolph still came across as a face.
Miz is probably #2 on the MVP running for main roster WWE this year, imo.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Much like in his promo, Miz is a guy who doesn't care how he wins, just that he does. "All that matters is that W in that record book"... I'm totally seeing a dirty win here. Maybe even a low-blow, hairspray to the eyes AND grabbing the tights for the asshole trifecta.
Ziggler having to become a stand-up comic after that should be some really good heel heat.

Best part of that fantastic Smackdown segment was that, even though it's an easy spot to root for Miz because Ziggler's being so dumb risking his career over this, Dolph still came across as a face.
Miz is probably #2 on the MVP running for main roster WWE this year, imo.

Wasn't or isn't he, rather, a stand up comic outside of WWE? I really don't follow their personal lives. I just found out today Understaker sells houses. lol