Does WWE have no concept of kayfabe 'credibility' ?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Dat Kid From Jersey said:
If I win you have to permanently change your favorite superstar to John Cena. Name your terms

Permanently? No. I'll do 3 months

If I win you change your avatar to whatever I want for 3 months

For you to win Ziggler has to have a successful WHC run after cashing in MITB. He must then stay relevant for the next 4 months (1-2 months could probably be spent hanging on in the ME while he tries to regain the title. 3-4 months shows he is truly a perma-main eventer)

After his reign + 4 months we will both present our cases to Aids in a thread in the NWO section. he will be the judge of if DZ has truly arrived as a WWE Main Eventer.

So we have a deal?

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Hollywood Dolph'sZiggler said:
Permanently? No. I'll do 3 months

If I win you change your avatar to whatever I want for 3 months

For you to win Ziggler has to have a successful WHC run after cashing in MITB. He must then stay relevant for the next 4 months (1-2 months could probably be spent hanging on in the ME while he tries to regain the title. 3-4 months shows he is truly a perma-main eventer)

After his reign + 4 months we will both present our cases to Aids in a thread in the NWO section. he will be the judge of if DZ has truly arrived as a WWE Main Eventer.

So we have a deal?

It's on :tough:
Hopefully Ziggler will forget about this idea of an internet title shot at WM 29 so i can win this

Kj2204

Jobber
Reaction score
How old is dolph btw? 32 or something, d bry - similar ummm punk - same cena - 34 ish - Orton- 32 Ish - seamus ditto - ADR snap rey rey 38 - show is same sort of age - kofi - 30's see the trend here people

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Kj2204 said:
How old is dolph btw? 32 or something, d bry - similar ummm punk - same cena - 34 ish - Orton- 32 Ish - seamus ditto - ADR snap rey rey 38 - show is same sort of age - kofi - 30's see the trend here people

I honestly get it though, the part i hate is cena goes down, we have sheamus, who is the same age. I want to see the NXT guys come up, and get their 2-3 years of being in the middle over with, before they get big after 30. To be fair orton and cena were both pretty decently young when their mainevent status began.