Does ne one else think that WWE should start hiring Divas that can actually wrestle??

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

alektracutie010

Reaction score
I plan to start training to become a wrestler in a few years. I want to go to WWA4 training center in Atlanta,GA because they are the only center i cud find that actually takes womens wrestling seriously. I am avid on becomming a WWE diva..but they seem to only be hiring eyecandy instead of lagitamate womens wrestlers. I hate this. There are hundreds of women out there that are training hard and working towards the day that they can apply to the WWE. But WWE does not care about that and instead are hiring models to be divas and with that ruining what used to be great womens wrestling in WWE. Women have fought so hard to be taken seriously in the male-dominated wrestling world. WWE is supposed to be the mainstage..the ultimate goal for wrestlers but it has made womens wrestling a joke. I plan to train hard and make it there and then make it so after seeing me nobody looks at WWE divas the same. I hope to gain respect from people not because of the way i look but because i can actually wrestle and have perfected my craft to the best of my ability.

If anyone else feels that WWE should hire women that can actully wrestle, who have been dreaming about it forever and have a real firey passion for this business please state ur opinion here. maybe we can even Petition it and give it to WWE and show them how many people want WWE to take womens wrestlers and womens wrestling seriously.
thanx

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Nah, I've said it before and its an unpopular statement but the WWE should just cut the women's division all together, they have no intention of truly building the division up and they more or less just hire for T & A, so I'd rather see no division at all then one that wastes time on the show.

3lions

Reaction score
I agree with Monkey. There is no point in keeping the division active anymore. If WWE actually cared about the division and intended to make it semi-successful, like various times in the past, then it should remain. However, it is clear that it is at the bottom of WWE's priorities and the company only keeps the division, to prevent people calling them 'sexist' etc.